Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Headshot wrote: »
    Im looking forward to the handicap odds for shamrock v galway matches

that should be very interesting
    Could see it being -3 given that we actually led them last time out in Terryland, however, i expect us to get a walloping again but i wouldn't be relying on Rovers too much as they have the league won and they have tended to take their foot off the gas against us at times when beating us.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

robbie1977 wrote: »
    I wonder is there a risk that they go out on the piss now and dont take this game serious.

Totesport and betfred are going 13/8 or bwin whoever they are 19/10.
    I dont have accounts with above I realy should with everyone on oddschecker.
    PP 4/5:rolleyes:.
    I've taken Skybet's 6/4.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,196 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

robbie1977 wrote: »
    I wonder is there a risk that they go out on the piss now and dont take this game serious.

Ya was thinking that but their playing in front of their own fans, surely they#ll want to go all out ?

I still look forward to the odds

Totesport and betfred are going 13/8 or bwin whoever they are 19/10.
    I dont have accounts with above I realy should with everyone on oddschecker.
    PP 4/5:rolleyes:.

yap pp are disgraceful pricing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

slookie wrote: »
    Lads am following another site for tips too. Today's tip is:
    Sevilla v Santander 2 AH (+1.5)
    Does that mean back Santander +1.5 in Alternative or Asian Handicap???
    Odds are 1.72. Link is here...someone else posted it here last week.
    http://www.365tip.com/pro-team-Komso.html

Komso delivers,

Might a nice profit from his selections in the last month or so.

another match that stands out at me

colon v boca

Deja vu moment here. Boca have one the best defences in the league to keep a clean sheet they are 5/4

its an interesting bet. 6/10 confidence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Could see it being -3 given that we actually led them last time out in Terryland, however, i expect us to get a walloping again but i wouldn't be relying on Rovers too much as they have the league won and they have tended to take their foot off the gas against us at times when beating us.

Even if they are all drunk with their feet not being able to find the pedals they will still throttle Galway, il be backing Rovers -2/-3/-4 & possibly -5, to keep a clean sheet & win to nil.All these bets have been very profitable against Galway this season! Utd will probably be fielding a team full of under 19s to give them a bit of experience as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Komso delivers,

Might a nice profit from his selections in the last month or so.

Ya he is on a bit of a roll...only following him a week or so, but going well.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Boca in action a few hours from now against 4th place Colon. Unders looks the bet here as ever, if not Boca Win to Nil.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/10/26/argentina/primera-division/colon-de-santa-fe/boca-juniors/1153520/

Tenner on on 0-0 @ 6/1 and 25 on Boca Win to Nil @ 13/5
    people keep bitching about italy so lets leave it at that.

Bit of a difference between what you post and others post! But sure, for the time being I'll leave it there.

colon v boca

Deja vu moment here. Boca have one the best defences in the league to keep a clean sheet they are 5/4

odds dropped on that to 6/5

30 euro on that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

30 euro on that

Boca win to nil is 13/5 hs

• Advertisement

markc91 wrote: »
    Boca win to nil is 13/5 hs

ya but I also could see a 0-0

they dont score alot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

nice odds on al sadd tomorow in the asian champions league

2/1 at home to a team from south korea who they beat 2-0 away a few days ago

the reason the odds are so high i think is because they are missing Niang who got a red card in that game ,this is the same Niang that was bangin in the goals for fenerbache last season and marseille before that

might be worth a few quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Very poor night last night. Back to basics tonight. Corners and cards have been too good to me lately I should have been on tonight as Barca/Manu/Arse games all saw over 10 corners and Barca game was again a card fest:rolleyes:

Real/Villareal usually a good fixture for bookings so over 6 Asian cards @ evens on bet365 will be taken on and possibly a higher line around 80 points if I can get a decent price over 2/1.

Real -4 on the corner handicap also looks good in a game they are likely to dominate. Small bets on Ronaldo 2 or more and hattrick.

Wolves play City in Carling Cup, as highlighted at the weekend Wolves games have been corner fests this season with 21 corners in Swansea game. Most bookies are offering around evens but William Hill are offering an extremely generous 5/2 for over 12 corners. I have absolutely smashed into this. I will possibly trade some of it in running depending how teams lineup. Big Arb opportunity too if can find bookie with under 13 market. Stan james have under 12.5 @ 4/6 so may go back in for more if price still there in morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Leeds can go 2nd if they win away tomorrow,

haven't checked the price yet but DNB will probably be my bet of tomorrow,

edit, odds 13/10

Im thinking of going for Boateng to score anytime 6/5

He was unreal in the 2nd half against Lecce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

inforfun wrote: »
    My thoughts on tonight's Dutch cup games.

Achilles '29 - MVV (Maastricht).
    Achilles knocked out Telstar in the last round. Can see them cause an upset again. They are leaders in their Topklasse division. Not many goals in this one but a home win or double chance could be worth a few.

Almere - Eindhoven.
    Was surprised to see Eindhoven @3. Then again, Almere lost only once at home this season, won 4.
    Cant really call this one. But an Eindhoven/ Achilles double works out @13 which looks appealing.
    I dont do unders but if i was forced to take one, this would be the one @2.7
    All Eindhovens away matches but 1 were unders this season.

Top Oss - Den Bosch.
    Den Bosch is disapointing this season. Oss was promoted to the 1st divisin from the Topklasse. Could see them win this one. @2.5 for home win looks
    Match will probably will go over 2,5 @ **** odds.

Zwolle - RKC.
    These 2 battled it out for the title last year in the 1st divison. RKC won it after Zwolle were on top for ages.
    Zwolle probably wants to take some revenge and are in good form lately
    Zwolle win would not come as a surprise to me. RKC now on a 3 match losing streak, scoring 1, conceding 11

Fair play, some very good picks there. Sadly I went with Zwolle and Eindhoven, but thanks for some very sound advice.

colon v boca

30 euro on that

Man i love a nice win like that

get in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Boca in action a few hours from now against 4th place Colon. Unders looks the bet here as ever, if not Boca Win to Nil.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/10/26/argentina/primera-division/colon-de-santa-fe/boca-juniors/1153520/

Tenner on on 0-0 @ 6/1 and 25 on Boca Win to Nil @ 13/5

Bit of a difference between what you post and others post! But sure, for the time being I'll leave it there.

Good man Ade :D

One of bets of the week has to be Ronaldo to score 2 or more 11/10 against an awful Villarreal team

Ronaldo loves scoring against Villarreal

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/10/26/spain/primera-division/real-madrid-club-de-futbol/villarreal-club-de-futbol/1140733/head2head/

36 euro on that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

City -2 against Wolves tonight is 3/1. Surely worth a shot? Don't know team lineups yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Treble of:
    Levante
    Ronaldo anytime
    Man City

@3.13

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

City -2 against Wolves tonight is 3/1. Surely worth a shot? Don't know team lineups yet.

I'd wait for the line ups, Mancini could easily field a very good second 11 but they could play the third 11 and Wolves second 11 thrashed Millwall (okay not City but they played well). It could be tighter than you imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

Treble of:
    Levante
    Ronaldo anytime
    Man City

@3.13

Where are you getting 3.13? The best on that treble that i can find is 2.14. I like this bet and would jump in if i got odds of 3.13

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Fonze07 wrote: »
    Where are you getting 3.13? The best on that treble that i can find is 2.14. I like this bet and would jump in if i got odds of 3.13

On Bwin I have:
    Levante 1.67
    Ronaldo anytime 1.40
    Man City 1.34

It adds up to 3.13, what odds do you get on each?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Accumulator of:

Bayern Munich - Alternative Handicap(-2.0) @ 1/2
    Anderlecht - Alternative Handicap(-2.0) @ 8/11
    Real Madrid - Handicap Betting(-2.0) @ 10/11
    Levante @ 3/4
    Man City - Handicap Betting(-1.0) @ 11/10

Around 18/1

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fonze07

On Bwin I have:
    Levante 1.67
    Ronaldo anytime 1.40
    Man City 1.34

It adds up to 3.13, what odds do you get on each?

Levante 3/4
    City 2/5
    Ronaldo 2/7

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

I've gone for Honka to beat Jaro -1 and -2.

Honka are on a good run and need to win to try and qualify for the Europa league (they're currently third). Jaro have nothing to play for since they'll finish mid-table either way.

-1 is 10/11
    -2 is 23/10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Levante look such a good price. Too good to be true! Still gonna back them tho :D

Levante
    Real -1
    City -1
    Celtic

10er on that returns £73

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

25 on Boca Win to Nil @ 13/5

:D
    Soby wrote: »
    Good man Ade :D

Cheers Ste. Now, to look into an accum for tonight. Can I make it back to back accum wins? :eek: Probably not :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

One of bets of the week has to be Ronaldo to score 2 or more 11/10 against an awful Villarreal team

Ronaldo loves scoring against Villarreal

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/10/26/spain/primera-division/real-madrid-club-de-futbol/villarreal-club-de-futbol/1140733/head2head/

Where did you get those odds?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement