Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

So, with the predictions from that website I've done:

Bohemians
    Bochum
    St Pauli win or draw
    CSKA Moscow
    @6.21 :(Bohemians drew

and another accum with:

Bohemians win or draw
    Viktoria Plzen to win by 2 or more goals
    Porto to win by 2 or more goals
    CSKA Moscow to win by 2 or more goals
    @5.26 :)

and a single on:
    Porto to win by 3 or more goals @2.05 :)

get in!!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Just looking at Goias in Brazil's Seria B, their playing the bottom of league team (Duque) who's form is wretched away from home. The have scored in each of their

Goias' form has turned around in their last 5 matches, it was shocking before. 4 wins and 1 loss now.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/10/29/brazil/serie-b/goias-esporte-clube/duque-de-caxias-futebol-clube/1095551/

Kinda torn between going with Goias -1 @ evens or throwing Goias @ 3/10 in with a double. I don't doubt the win, just Duque's habit of scoring and testing Goias beating -1.

KO is an hour's time.

Oh and Perth Glory is the other team I'm looking at. Good odds on them. Started the season with 3 wins on the bounce and like Goias, are playing a team rooted to the bottom of the table.

Perth @ 15/8
    Perth DNB @ 6/5 <-- thinking of taking this as part of my double with Goias win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Oh and Perth Glory is the other team I'm looking at. Good odds on them. Started the season with 3 wins on the bounce and like Goias, are playing a team rooted to the bottom of the table.

Perth @ 15/8
    Perth DNB @ 6/5 <-- thinking of taking this as part of my double with Goias win.

Dya ever notice teams like that at the start of the season playing top v bottom, the bottom teams often get a result.

Samich wrote: »
    Dya ever notice teams like that at the start of the season playing top v bottom, the bottom teams often get a result.

Yup :D Been screwed over many a time especially this season. If I take Goias - (which I'm leaning towards), I'm not going near Perth.

• Advertisement

Only 15 euros on it for interest sake, Goias -1 @ evens. Was close to lumping on the win only a few times admittedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Goias -1 & Portuguesa double 2.6/1 10r on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

For the City game tomorrow,

Skybet are offering 4/7 on City ht/ft this by far the best odds on this, on their current form it looks like free money.

Also Balotelli insurebet 11/8, with PP i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This is something I was looking at top v bottom.
    Sheff Wed
    Huddersfield
    Crawley
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    Sevilla
    Buyuksehyr (Istanbul BB)
    Nordstrand

21/1

Has anyone heard of this website? http://www.pro-soccer.info/

They got 9 correct predictions out of 10 today, I've made an accum with some of their predictions for tomorrow, let's see if they're really good.

Anyone check todays results, I glanced through the list and from memory I reckon only 4/5 went wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

PP are a joke and getting worse.

Powerplay posted all night Man City , Man Utd , Chelsea and Liverpool.
    Powerplay price is 13/2 yet taking the prices pays €7.74 for a euro.

How do these people keep their jobs,compared to bet365 PP is a micky mouse company.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

I only started betting recently in the shop(have only used paddy powers) are Boylesports better?Or Is there better bookies than Paddy Powers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

On the 1.5s in the Prem tomorrow.

5 returns 28.40.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭fat tony9

robbie1977 wrote: »
    PP are a joke and getting worse.

Powerplay posted all night Man City , Man Utd , Chelsea and Liverpool.
    Powerplay price is 13/2 yet taking the prices pays €7.74 for a euro.

How do these people keep their jobs,compared to bet365 PP is a micky mouse company.
    fukin MONKEYS behind the counter!!! just whacked a nice bit on this earlier. :mad::mad::mad:

I love the phrase Mickey Mouse

Only 15 euros on it for interest sake, Goias -1 @ evens. Was close to lumping on the win only a few times admittedly.

Bahhahahahahahaahahaahahaahahaaha. Sorry but I genuinely burst out laughing. Saw it was 2-1 in the 85th minute, gave up only to check now that Goias scored 2 goals in a minute from the 90th onwards :D

Get in :pac:

Bahhahahahahahaahahaahahaahahaaha. Sorry but I genuinely burst out laughing. Saw it was 2-1 in the 85th minute, gave up only to check now that Goias scored 2 goals in a minute from the 90th onwards :D

Get in :pac:

ha they made a bloody meal of it too!! had so many great chances.. nice to get that double in:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

mike65 wrote: »
    Anyone check todays results, I glanced through the list and from memory I reckon only 4/5 went wrong.

13/19 if I'm correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Delighted to see they tipped Huddersfield, although it's easy to see why

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Man Utd&Draw, Porto -1, Swindon, Crawley, Sheff utd, Man City -1, Shams -1, Sligo -1 @ 12/1 with €10 on it

The matched bet offer Paddy Power are doing with mobile bets I done this Man City -2, Shams -3, Sligo -2, Porto -2, Sheff Utd, Swindon and Crawley, €10 returns nearly €700 :D

First bet is still on track, Sligo screwed the chances for the second to come in, I'll cry if they're the only team to let me down.:(

• Advertisement

man city -1
    bayern -1
    birmingham
    west ham
    stranraer
    jordan rhodes anytime

25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

mike65 wrote: »

10/12 were correct, I don't count the French Ligue 2 games cuz that league is way too unpredictable.

I like the look of this treble for today:
    Anzhi Makhachkala
    Flora Tallinn
    Man utd win or draw
    €20 returns €50

The Estonian season is approaching its end and Flora are top of the league and they can't afford to lose if they want to win the league, their opponents Trans Narva are massive massive chokers, they only do well against the amateur teams in the league, whenever they face semi-decent opposition they lose. Flora are playing at home where they are usually pretty strong.

As for Anzhi, it is a must win game for them, they need to win to be in the top 8 (for the play-offs) and you know how ambitious they are what with all the players they've signed. Their opponents Amkar are missing several key players.

And an accum with the 3 above plus Paderborn and Dinamo Dresden (Bundesliga 2) @8.04

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

seanhynes wrote: »
    man city -1
    bayern -1
    birmingham
    west ham
    stranraer
    jordan rhodes anytime

25/1

I like this bet but gonna take out Birminghan and put in Cheltenham instead

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

A lot of tight matches today, hard to call anything. I reckon Norwich and City -2 are worth a shot, both over evens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Man Utd + Man City -1 double, 50 returns 125.

Looking at City's goal scoring pattern they are about 2 to 1 in favour of the second half 2nd half -1 handicap of 2.80 looks very good value. Wolves will probably be running on empty by 70 minutes and that's assuming they still have Karl Henry on the pitch by then :p

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

10/12 were correct, I don't count the French Ligue 2 games cuz that league is way too unpredictable.

I like the look of this treble for today:
    Anzhi Makhachkala
    Flora Tallinn
    Man utd win or draw
    €20 returns €50

The Estonian season is approaching its end and Flora are top of the league and they can't afford to lose if they want to win the league, their opponents Trans Narva are massive massive chokers, they only do well against the amateur teams in the league, whenever they face semi-decent opposition they lose. Flora are playing at home where they are usually pretty strong.

As for Anzhi, it is a must win game for them, they need to win to be in the top 8 (for the play-offs) and you know how ambitious they are what with all the players they've signed. Their opponents Amkar are missing several key players.

Went with Anzhi and Flora but did 40 or more booking points in the Everton/Utd instead of Utd win or draw,pays just over 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Man Utd&Draw, Porto -1, Swindon, Crawley, Sheff utd, Man City -1, Shams -1, Sligo -1 @ 12/1 with €10 on it

The matched bet offer Paddy Power are doing with mobile bets I done this Man City -2, Shams -3, Sligo -2, Porto -2, Sheff Utd, Swindon and Crawley, €10 returns nearly €700 :D

What's the matched bet offer?

Fancy United to win but they don't have the best record at Goodison. Gonna go United O1.5 goals, will cover me if something like last season happens. Not expecting a 0-1 result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Went man utd man city and flora talinn accum. 20 gives 78e on William hill. Need a bit of luck and this looks like a banker.

• Advertisement

Everton : Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Osman, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell.

Man Utd : De Gea, Jones, Evans, Vidic, Evra, Park, Fletcher, Cleverley, Welbeck, Rooney, Hernandez.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement