Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is it better now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Small bets on 3-0 and 4-0 to Barca, small because of how sh1t they can be even with all the best players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Sticking with the over 1.5 this evening with

Over 1.5 @ 3/10
    West Brom v Liverpool
    Total Goals U/O 1.5
    Over 1.5 @ 1/3
    Roma v AC Milan
    Total Goals U/O 1.5
    Over 1.5 @ 1/4
    Burnley v Blackpool
    Total Goals U/O 1.5
    Total stake € 50.00
    Estimated return € 108.33

Bet in at half time in all the games, what a day, would be up 1k today only Crawley screwed me over. Early yet tho:D

Barca are a total conundrum this season, with Real you know they will attack at speed and basically pummel the opposition until they are have a commanding lead, Barca on the other hand are making heavy weather of too many games. At home they are averaging a 4 goal win this season but I dunno if I trust them!

1 Valdés
    22 E. Abidal
    2 Dani Alves
    21 Adriano Correia
    14 J. Mascherano
    15 S. Keita
    16 Busquets
    11 Thiago Alcântara
    10 L. Messi
    7 Villa
    39 Cuenca

Substitutes
    Montoya, Pedro, Piqué, Fàbregas, Iniesta, Puyol, Pinto

=======================

13 D. Aouate
    4 Ramis
    12 Chico
    22 Cendrós
    11 Gonzalo Castro
    23 F. Tissone
    19 Jose Martí
    3 João Victor
    28 Pedro Bigas
    8 Nsue
    30 Alvaro Jimenez

T. Hemed, M. Pereira, Víctor, Crespí, Alfaro, G. Zuiverloon, Calatayud

Weakish (!) looking starting line up. CL on Tuesday is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

-2 Pool @ 5/4?Good odds no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Soby wrote: »
    -2 Pool @ 5/4?Good odds no?

i got it at 8/1 before game. very small bet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Anyone watching the Liverpool match able to tell me what kind of game Suarez is having? Have him in a wincast, so i'd like that to come in to round off a nice day on the English football.

Suarez is playing well in approach but is actually being rather greedy and not quite using it to best effect. WBA are certainly giving Liverpool chances so he could get something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

suarez being subbed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

****ing fool dalglish,was waiting on him to score for a nice treble.joke ,downing was the worst player on the pitch shoulda been him off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

madma wrote: »
    im breaking my rule of gambling which is never rely on liverpool

putting my last few bob on them to win.

im gonna be kicking myself after the game

nice one.. put my last 50 quid on the win to win 60...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Gonna round off the day with a bet on Real Madrid minus one away to Real Sociedad @ 4-6 with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

F**kin PP. Still waiting on them to credit my account after the Pool match. Disgraceful.

Waiting for half an hour on Live help aswell to see what the f**k is going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

yesno1234 wrote: »
    F**kin PP. Still waiting on them to credit my account after the Pool match. Disgraceful.

I tried to back a horse today at 3.15 and could'nt log on.
    was onto pp live help tonight and was told there was no problems logging on today.
    did anyone else struggle to log on today?

Its not even the sh1t odds,the fake powerplays that if u take the odds on site it works out better that annoys me lately its more their atitude when you tackle them over something on live help or the emails to customer service are a total waste of time altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Yardie wrote: »
    One I strongly fancy for later is Barca -6 on the corner handicap @ 7/5. They win the corner handicap by an average of 8 per game where as Mallorca lose the match bet by an ave of 6.

Great call :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

With my profit from the Barca game

Higuain 2 or more @ 12/5
    Real ht/ft @ 4/6

I see Griezemann isn't starting fro Sociedad, which is a good sign for Madrid.

Touch and go. Lee Mason in charge is usually good for cards but this has only come in in one of 4 WBA home games which was against Man U. gonna avoid it myself.

One I strongly fancy for later is Barca -6 on the corner handicap @ 7/5. They win thecorner handicap by an average of 8 per game whereas Mallorca lose the match bet by an ave of 6.
    Nice one :D
    Cheers for that man

dxbtqc.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Derek! wrote: »
    Small bets on 3-0 and 4-0 to Barca, small because of how sh1t they can be even with all the best players.
    Alves in injury time :mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

On fire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 decamoto

Touch and go. Lee Mason in charge is usually good for cards but this has only come in in one of 4 WBA home games which was against Man U. gonna avoid it myself.

One I strongly fancy for later is Barca -6 on the corner handicap @ 7/5. They win thecorner handicap by an average of 8 per game whereas Mallorca lose the match bet by an ave of 6.
    cheers yardie! made me a few bob on this 2n :)

• Advertisement

did a sneak bet on Madrid under 3 corners first half.currently on 1.They dont seem to get many based on my short research

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

any1 else like spurs -1 2mrw at evens?
    i watched qpr against chelsea last week and they struggled even with a 2man advantage. and ther last away match was a 6nil trashing at fulham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Newells v Olimpo in the Argentinian league tonight, Newells drawn 5 and lost 1 out of their 6 home matches this season. Olimpo won 1, drawn 2 and lost 2 in their 5 away matches

draw is 2/1

oh and an unbelievable stat, these 2 sides haven't gone over 2.5 as far as the history search on the tracker goes.

Putting some money on that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

gone with a wild one for tomorow

Man united
    arsenal
    cork city

10 pays nearly 300

:)

i was after laying though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Neberkenezer

had cork city backed to win the division this season from the start,had a nice bet on it too ..... it was like a horse coming from the clouds and snatching it on the line :D ....

Almost 2 hours later and still no sign of the money. Can't get onto live help either. Will be the last time I EVER use PP. Sh*te service, sh*te prices:mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Almost 2 hours later and still no sign of the money. Can't get onto live help either. Will be the last time I EVER use PP. Sh*te service, sh*te prices:mad:.

I switched to PP a few months ago, way better.

Easier to see how much you've won/lost over a 24/48 or certain day period too.

More markets and very easy to see ALL the games taking place live.

Samich wrote: »
    I switched to PP a few months ago, way better.

Easier to see how much you've won/lost over a 24/48 or certain day period too.

More markets and very easy to see ALL the games taking place live.

Matter of opinion I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Anyone know the current odds on the next permanent manager of Leicester City?

I had a look on PP but they don't seem to be available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Matter of opinion I guess.

I have a feeling there is a typo there and he's talking about bet365 it does'nt sound like PP .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement