Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

evosteo wrote: »
    did an 8 team acc from that link posted up lads

here hoping for a bumper payout from powers for a nice start to the bankholiday weekend:rolleyes:

Football MatchesSerie B MatchesBari v Pescara28th of Oct 2011 8:00 pmDouble ChancePescara And Draw @ 4/6 :D
    Football MatchesPortuguese Div 1 MatchesPorto v Pacos Ferreira28th of Oct 2011 8:15 pmWin-Draw-WinPorto @ 1/8 :D

Football MatchesDutch EredivisieNAC Breda v VVV Venlo28th of Oct 2011 7:00 pmWin-Draw-WinNAC Breda @ 2/5 :D

Football MatchesFrench Div 2 MatchesBastia v Arles28th of Oct 2011 7:00 pmWin-Draw-WinBastia @ 8/13 :D

Football MatchesFrench Div 2 MatchesChateauroux v Monaco28th of Oct 2011 7:00 pmWin-Draw-WinChateauroux @ 6/5 :D

Football MatchesGerman Bundesliga 2 MatchesHansa Rostock v Energie Cottbus28th of Oct 2011 5:00 pmWin-Draw-WinEnergie Cottbus @ 15/8 (ended 1-1 equaliser scored in the 93 min):(

Football MatchesCzech Premier LeagueBohemians 1905 v Sigma Olomouc28th of Oct 2011 5:00 pmWin-Draw-WinBohemians 1905 @ 6/4 (ended 1-1):(

Football MatchesRussia Premier LeagueCSKA Moscow v Spartak Nalchik28th of Oct 2011 4:15 pmWin-Draw-WinCSKA Moscow @ 1/4:D
    €10 returns €838
    kev250 wrote: »
    On paper this looks like easy money to me but does'nt always turn out that way as we know :)

Champions League accumulator works out slightly over 3/1
    Barcelona
    Bayern Munich
    Man Utd
    Chelsea
    Arsenal

Ya I have never put more than a few euro on accumulators.

thats what i put up on thursday, would av been nice if it came in :rolleyes:,

nice odds there by the way, might do that:p

over 1.5 goals bets. Making alot from them lately and find myself doing only them. 3 games = an even money bet. Its not hard to pick them at the weekends, sticking to the usual teams down through the lower leagues. Start off small stakes, work it up to larger stakes. Or as TiltedBrain said singles.

what sort of money are you staking on the 3 game accs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

what sort of money are you staking on the 3 game accs?

Did a €50 one on Sat, 6 teams got €209
    Did 1 this morning, 3 teams €50 got €108 both posted on this thread somewhere
    Did 1 today involving the Leeds, spurs game and Stoke game tonight €200 potentially paying €400.

Stake depends really, if this comes in im just going to do 1 3-teamer a week with a chunky stake. Not much fun really but at the end of the day i was fed up betting on s**t every day for the sake of doing a bet, and just want to make money.

Did a €50 one on Sat, 6 teams got €209
    Did 1 this morning, 3 teams €50 got €108 both posted on this thread somewhere
    Did 1 today involving the Leeds, spurs game and Stoke game tonight €200 potentially paying €400.

Stake depends really, if this comes in im just going to do 1 3-teamer a week with a chunky stake. Not much fun really but at the end of the day i was fed up betting on s**t every day for the sake of doing a bet, and just want to make money.

like a rollover?

keep putting your winnings on a 3 team acc? have you set yourself a cut off point?

i think id be interested in doing that, gonna start with 25 and take it from there

do you use the soccer stats tracker to find some of your bets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

like a rollover?

keep putting your winnings on a 3 team acc? have you set yourself a cut off point?

i think id be interested in doing that, gonna start with 25 and take it from there

do you use the soccer stats tracker to find some of your bets?

Yeah maybe like a rollover. Ill see how it goes tomorrow. €200 is a big stake for me as my max was always €100 and would rarely do that. I just find myself up so much this week im going to give it a go when its costing me nothing.

Dont follow any stats tbh, just good old fashioned past results and pick teams like peterboro/leeds (always seem to score and concede) who play each other. Some of these teams are available at great odds (2/9, 1/4). Not great odds really but 3 make up around evens and look at the choice on a Saturday from the Prem ( not so much) down to league 2.

Just picked this out tomorrow for interest to see how it goes. Not doing it, just part of the experiment

Greuther Furth v Eintracht Braunschweig
    Total Goals U/O 1.5 Over 1.5 1/4
    Balestier Khalsa v Woodlands Wellington
    Total Goals U/O 1.5 Over 1.5 1/5
    Geylang United v Singapore Arm.Forces
    Total Goals U/O 1.5 Over 1.5 1/7
    Fenerbahce v KDC Karabukspor
    Total Goals U/O 1.5 Over 1.5 2/9
    Total stake €1.00
    Estimated return €2.10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

kev250 wrote: »
    After spending the weekend experimenting with that football predictions website, my verdict is it is useless.

Universidad Catolica @ 3/10
    Win-Draw-Win
    Universidad Catolica v Univ de Concepcion€7.00

Colon @ 12/5
    Win-Draw-Win
    Belgrano v Colon

Coritiba @ 1/2
    Win-Draw-Win
    Coritiba v America MG

i did this treble off that windrawwin site just came in. but did a few others to no avail

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Accum for today, and I'll probably mess around with singles or whatever with these teams as well -

Sporting Lisbon
    Lille
    Spurs
    Udinese
    Dianmo Moscow

@ 9/1

:mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

thats what i put up on thursday, would av been nice if it came in :rolleyes:,

nice odds there by the way, might do that:p

I robbed that 8 fold accumulator off you but made 3 changes.
    Had NAC-VVV BTS (which took 4 mins after kick off to come in :D ) because that gave slightly better odds
    And the 2 that ruined it for you, i had those changed to Double chances.
    Now because of that the odds were only @15 but it came in.

Saturday i had an accumulator with picks from pro-soccer ruined by Crawly, like everybody else here.
    Yesterday it was Levante doing me no favours in another accumulator picked form that site.

I find that pro-soccer site useful personally as i pick my bets from there and therefor stay away from leagues i know **** all about or are as dodgy as they come.

During week days i usually do ok with what is on offer but in the weekend there is just too much for me so having pro-soccer filter the matches a bit, is good for me.

Now for today i have really only 1 match of interest and that is Greuther Furth - Braunsweig.
    It is the last match that needs to come in on a 12fold over 1,5 accumulator that i picked all by myself :D using just common sense and "gut".

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Think I'll try Stoke 6/5 tonight. Strong at home and although Newcastle are unbeaten they haven't been tested yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Im gonna do a corner/card double tonight in this Stoke/Newcastle match but not sure which way to go on either tbh

Corner line is 11
    Card line is 4.5

Mike Dean is the referee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Leeds v Cardiff
    Alternative card index 60pts or more 13/5 seems value
    Phil Dowd is in charge.

Tottenham v QPR
    Alternative card index is 50pts or more 15/8
    H Webb is in charge.

Gona do a €20 double.

And have done the leeds bookings with over 2.5 goals double.

Yardie do u have any opinion on them?

This was an awlful bet neither matches got close to coming up.
    I think the refs have been told to calm downa bit with the cards in the premiership after the last few weeks.

Howard Webb in charge of the Tottenham match and not even 1 yellow card.

Hope no one followed me :(.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Near perfect weekend stained by Lille and Boca. Bouncbackability time hopefully.

Treble on Fenerbache, Greuther Furth and Sevilla @ near 2/1

Single on Fener -1 @ evens (down to 10/11 now) and Greuther -1 @ 15/8
    Will probably have something on Sevilla, maybe the Newcastle game as well.

Greuther look like the bet of the day for me. While 3rd, they are flying up the table in Bundesliga 2. 6 wins out of 6 at home now. Beating -1 4 out of 6 times too. Form below -

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/10/31/germany/2-bundesliga/spvgg-greuther-furth/braunschweiger-tsv-eintracht-von-1895-ev/1122342/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Greuther look like the bet of the day for me. While 3rd, they are flying up the table in Bundesliga 2. 6 wins out of 6 at home now. Beating -1 4 out of 6 times too. Form below -

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/10/31/germany/2-bundesliga/spvgg-greuther-furth/braunschweiger-tsv-eintracht-von-1895-ev/1122342/

Eintracht Frankfurt were in great form too, covering the -1 most of the time and we all know how that game ended :(

inforfun wrote: »
    I robbed that 8 fold accumulator off you but made 3 changes.
    Had NAC-VVV BTS (which took 4 mins after kick off to come in :D ) because that gave slightly better odds
    And the 2 that ruined it for you, i had those changed to Double chances.
    Now because of that the odds were only @15 but it came in.

Saturday i had an accumulator with picks from pro-soccer ruined by Crawly, like everybody else here.
    Yesterday it was Levante doing me no favours in another accumulator picked form that site.

I find that pro-soccer site useful personally as i pick my bets from there and therefor stay away from leagues i know **** all about or are as dodgy as they come.

During week days i usually do ok with what is on offer but in the weekend there is just too much for me so having pro-soccer filter the matches a bit, is good for me.

Now for today i have really only 1 match of interest and that is Greuther Furth - Braunsweig.
    It is the last match that needs to come in on a 12fold over 1,5 accumulator that i picked all by myself :D using just common sense and "gut".

well done, at least 1 of us made money from it

heres my bet for the day,
    acc of the following

Baumit Jablonec @ 4/9
    Win-Draw-Win
    Baumit Jablonec v FK Teplice

Sevilla @ 4/11
    Win-Draw-Win
    Sevilla v Granada

Fenerbahce @ 1/4
    Win-Draw-Win
    Fenerbahce v Kardemir Karabukspor

Greuther Furth @ 8/13
    Win-Draw-Win
    Greuther Furth v Eintracht Braunschweig

Maritimo And Draw @ 1/3
    Double Chance
    Gil Vicente v Maritimo

Over 1.5 Goals @ 1/3
    Over/Under 1.5 Goals
    Stoke v Newcastle

Valerenga @ 4/9
    Win-Draw-Win
    Valerenga v Fredrikstad

Over 1.5 Goals @ 1/7
    Over/Under 1.5 Goals
    AC Bellinzona v FC Aarau

Nantes @ 6/5
    Win-Draw-Win
    Nantes v Lens

€15 returns €385:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Im gonna do a corner/card double tonight in this Stoke/Newcastle match but not sure which way to go on either tbh

Corner line is 11
    Card line is 4.5

Mike Dean is the referee

I'm gonna do this double too but gonna take the Asian option on bet 365 of 11 corners and 4 cards so if only 4 cards or 11 corners come in the line will be pushed. Dbl is 2.7/1. A treble with Stoke to win is 6.4/1

Tiote looks set to miss game which would be big blow for Newcastle so may do large single on Stoke @ 11/10. If Tiote does start then I will be looking at him to see a yellow- 14 yellows in 26 games last year and he has been booked in all 3 of Newcastle's televised games this season. 17/11 is a good price on Unibet.

Elsewhere Greuther Furth over 1.5 @ 5/6 looks decent. The have scored 2 or more in 6 out of 7 home games this season.

Tempted by Negredo too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Yardie,

Are you going to take the overs on both of those? Whats the best site to look at corner stats?

Yardie,

Are you going to take the overs on both of those? Whats the best site to look at corner stats?

Yeah overs on both but Asian line on bet365. Lines will be tight.

Corners stats. Both teams average over 11 home/away

http://www.simplesoccerstats.com/Console2.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Unders in the Stoke game looks good, Stoke 4/4 at home this season

Newcastle 3/4 away this season.

well done, at least 1 of us made money from it

heres my bet for the day,
    acc of the following

Well, this is how that NAC -VVV BTS came in.
    Not exactly rocket science from my part :D

Your picks for today look good. I might steal it again from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

My Accum for tonight, i think it looks pretty solid but you never know....

Gil Vicente V Maritimo - Over 1.5 @ 2/5
    Sevilla V Granada - Sevilla HF/FT @ Evens
    Stoke V Newcastle - Over 2.5 @ 11/10
    FC Brasov V CFR Cluj - Over 1.5 @ 3/10

€10 Returns €76.44

• Advertisement

Well, this is how that NAC -VVV BTS came in.
    Not exactly rocket science from my part :D

Your picks for today look good. I might steal it again from you.

goalie should have been shot for that goal, similar to dzekos goal the weekend, cocky goalkeeping:rolleyes:

think stoke v newcastle over 2.5 might be asking a bit too much, im starting to doubt over 1.5, maybe under 2.5 the safest bet?????

can see this ending either 0-0 or 1-0 to stoke or newcastle, neither will want to lose, newcastle doin well at the min but stoke will always keep it tight at home and try work off set pieces

My 1000th post so decided to put a nice big accumulator together of today's games to mark the milestone!

€10 pays just over €1000 :D

1000rq.jpg

seen japan u19 and saudi arabia u19 both had good wins today

26-0 and 11-0 respectfully:eek:

Double of Furth and Sevilla both win to nil @5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

I see a lot of us are relyin on Sevilla tonight, hopefully they dont **** it up!
    I went with Negredo FGS aswell @ 10/3 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Double of Furth and Sevilla both win to nil @5

Sounds good. I'll follow you on that one.

Actual;y, on second thoughts playing it safer with just Sevilla to win to nil @ 11/10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭buzztastic

55 double on granada +2 and stoke to win, returns just over 200 if it comes in.

Derek! wrote: »
    I see a lot of us are relyin on Sevilla tonight, hopefully they dont **** it up!
    I went with Negredo FGS aswell @ 10/3 :rolleyes:

i was at the barca v sevilla game last weekend and they could have nicked it by a goal, very tight defence that didnt let barca waltz through it, cant see them conceiding in this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

i was at the barca v sevilla game last weekend and they could have nicked it by a goal, very tight defence that didnt let barca waltz through it, cant see them conceiding in this game
    Me either havin looked into it last night.
    that's the thing about gamblin though, sometimes the form book just goes out the window when your so sure youl win. :(
    It's hard enough without them horrible surprises.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement