Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Yardie wrote: »
    Just back from game now. Very harsh red card. Ref was poor throughout. Great defensive display by Shels, good day out all the same.

Ibra and Di Natale did the business as usual. Obviously Doumbia scored too after I was unable to get my bet on. Poor day on the corners front. Both games I fancied fell just short whereas the other games had tonnes of corners :rolleyes:

Any bets for the Getafe game lads? I am tempted to get on cards again here. 4 out of 5 of Getafe's home games have had 80 points or more and 2 out of 4 of Madrids away games have had 80 or more. Miguel Perez Lasa in charge doesn't seem to strict lately but over 6 cards @ evens on William Hill looks good, and 85 points or more @ 11/5 on PP prob worth small nibble.

Madrid haven't scored away from home this season so unsure if I can back Adrian to score even though he in red hot form at home. he is 15/8 AT. 0-0 @ 10/1 worth a Fiver too.

What dya's reckon?

Unlucky with the corners in the Reading Brum match, no corners in the last 20 mins unfortunately.

Over 6.5 cards on Bet365 is 4/6, shite value ya think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Unlucky with the corners in the Reading Brum match, no corners in the last 20 mins unfortunately.

Over 6.5 cards on Bet365 is 4/6, shite value ya think?

That's annoying about Reading corners, I must start locking in some returns on bet365 when there is an early flurry of corners.

4/6 are poor odds on bet365 better off going with another bookies or looking at different bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Yardie wrote: »
    . 0-0 @ 10/1 worth a Fiver too.

What dya's reckon?

I dont think Im gona do bet on it myself nothing sticks out.
    Your 0-0 is tempting me tho at 10/1.

Was there much talk at the Shels game about the keeper 2 or 3 yards off his line for every peno?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

robbie1977 wrote: »
    I dont think Im gona do bet on it myself nothing sticks out.
    Your 0-0 is tempting me tho at 10/1.

Was there much talk at the Shels game about the keeper 2 or 3 yards off his line for every peno?

We were down the far end so didn't notice, heard the guys on RTE brought it up. Shels penno's were still pretty poor and Sligo batted away all of theirs comprehensively so can't really complain.

It's been a mixed bag weekend for me betting wise and most of my big punts lost with Levante cards last saving a big loss. Breaking even today so gonna have a crack at the cards in Getafe game and the 0-0 to try put some extra sheckels in my pocket for weekend away next week. I may even upgrade hotel room to a suite if they all come in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Wow, was just thinking that there are always sending offs in the Chilean game - Looked at U de Chile game a player to be sent off is at 1/25 on betfair, This is def Torres bet of the decade :rolleyes::rolleyes:

At evens now, maybe a nibble

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 OneOpportunity

€10 on Wolves @1.95.

€20 on Tottenham @2.29.

€30 on a double of AZ and Bayern Munich @1.50.

Get in! Brilliant day for me. Also had a €1 accumulator on a few teams that won me €7. Went from €50 to €106 today. Most I've ever had.

If I only I had seen PP's enhanced special of Wolves and Spurs to win @5.00 before I had used up all the money in my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Under 11 corners + Ov 5.5 cards in the Barca game. Bilbao are usually good for a booking or 6. Guessing on the corner front.

Just a tad over 2/1

Please hold!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

I think Bilbao on the Asian handicap is quite generous. +1.5 at 2.10
    Considering Bilbao are coming into a bit of form, and they're always strong at home. Also Barca have been less than impressive on the road recently in La Liga.

Head to head:http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/11/06/spain/primera-division/athletic-club/futbol-club-barcelona/1140748/head2head/

Lovely stuff. Anybody get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Did this accumulator earlier today, just waiting on one more goal in the Standard Liege game, 2-0 at the moment to Liege, half an hour left, could really do with this to salvage some funds after a terrible weekend

sw68hs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

shocksy wrote: »
    Did this accumulator earlier today, just waiting on one more goal in the Standard Liege game, 2-0 at the moment to Liege, half an hour left, could really do with this to salvage some funds after a terrible weekend

sw68hs.jpg

YESSSSSSSS :D Thank god for that ha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I was happy with that Brugge goal too. Brought in a treble of BTS's

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

ff9999 wrote: »
    you are the luckiest man! haha I'm delighted my over 2.5 and 3.5 came through too! Defoe last kick of the game after Fulham denied blatant peno! Crazy last few mins

brillaint stuff!!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭votecounts

hate athletico madrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭doddly

doddly wrote: »
    First post, first bet - gomez, messi, zlatan, higuain insurebet first goalscorers accumulator

€10 pays €189

messi and higuian voided still returned a tidy profit hope people followed

• Registered Users Posts: 54,184 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Velez Sarsfield v Boca Juniors

Lets try this again :)

Boca 9/10 have a great defence they just got complacent last time (I hope)

Velez have a really poor home scoring record if you look at the stats

9/5 for boca to keep a clean sheet and To Win to Nil boca 16/5
    :)
    And that's why you always do clean sheet, they like 0-0s too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭seathestar

seathestar wrote: »
    Over 1.5 Accum for Sat/Sun French Leagues 1/2

Reims/Istres
    Amiens/Chateroux
    Auxerre/Toulouse
    Lorient/Ajaccio
    Bordeaux/PSG

Pays just over 4/1

Nice one :D

LA Galaxy at home to Real Salt Lake @1.61. Worth a punt?

LA Galaxy at home to Real Salt Lake @1.61. Worth a punt?

Stuck a tenner on it there.

20 on galaxy to win 8/13

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    Might do a silly night bet but as far as tomorrows concerned:

For the early starts a double of Real Osasuna over 2.5 and Yardies nice looking tip of over 12 corners in Wigan Wolves,Over 2/1 on WillyHill:mad:

Having a crack at Bilbao/Barca ht ft @28/1.Athletic will come out well up for this game I think but Barca should have too much as usual.Looks a decent shout to me.:mad:

Also a few accums:

Bayern to win to nil
    over 1.5 St etienne Montpellier
    Under 2.5 Napoli Juve 3/1:mad:

over 1.5 bordeaux psg
    under 2.5 cesena lecce
    Di Natale anytime 2.94/1:)

Sochaux dnb
    Grenada by 1 7.75/1:mad:

Zaragoza Gijon draw
    Espanyol 5/1:mad:

7/2 for a draw in the AC v Catania game is just too tempting as well.Catania in good form so you never know.

:(

:pac::pac::pac:

:o

The second accum was the only one that came in,Was able to trade with most of the combinations and cover some stakes,Was a fairly poor day all in all.Its the 1st time I've tried that amount of accums with a proper bit of research to them,And most of them were close enough.I didn't lose much as many of the early results came in and I was able to cover them so it wasn't all doom and gloom.Hopefully things will come together a bit more with the next batch.

• Advertisement

Very profitable night cheers la galaxy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Is there anyone registered here - http://www.bettingsystemprofits.com ?

Apparently guy(s) are doing very well with over/under football picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

stingerro wrote: »

I was just looking at a thread on SBR last night, one of the lads over there doing very well using just live betting,

specifically, he waits for the odds of over 0.5 goals in the 1st half goes to 1.9 - 2.0 and then selects over .5 goals in the 1st half, interesting enough

Greek 2nd division game today:

Veria Vs Panachaiki

Potential interesting game here, the whole Greek leagues are rife with match fixing scandals at the minute, with Panachaiki in the middle of one last season, Veria averaged 1 per game last season, with a very good defence conceding only 0.5 per game, everything points to under 2.5 in this, also Veria 1 - 0 or 2 - 0, and possibly Draw ht / Veria FT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Greek 2nd division game today:

Veria Vs Panachaiki

Potential interesting game here, the whole Greek leagues are rife with match fixing scandals at the minute, with Panachaiki in the middle of one last season, Veria averaged 1 per game last season, with a very good defence conceding only 0.5 per game, everything points to under 2.5 in this, also Veria 1 - 0 or 2 - 0, and possibly Draw ht / Veria FT

Went over 2.5 on this by mistake and they won't change it for me:(

Get onto live chat? they usually dont mind changing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Get onto live chat? they usually dont mind changing it

I did. They usually change it no bother but this one said all changes done for me in the past were a goodwill gesture etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I did. They usually change it no bother but this one said all changes done for me in the past were a goodwill gesture etc.

That's extremely unsound of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

stingerro wrote: »

I signed up about 10 min ago and I still haven't received their email :pac:

• Advertisement

I got it straight away, Spam?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement