Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Lads, sorry about the OT but do any of ye use moneybookers? How long does it take for a withdrawal to credit card ie when will the money be in your account? I figured three working days but no sign of the money in my account since my deposit on sunday night.

Cheers

Normally around 4 or 5 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Widzew only 1.40 to win against Ekranas right now, it was 2.20 when I posted it 3 hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

stingerro wrote: »
    I wouldn't expect either... but I also know that spanish newspapers will probably know better than me (and you) regarding starting line ups.

Thinking about placing a bet on this game assuming the papers are correct is a much worse approach than thinking about placing a bet assuming zero knowledge of the lineups.

You don't have any actual information here, trying to dress it up like you do is dumb.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Thinking about placing a bet on this game assuming the papers are correct is a much worse approach than thinking about placing a bet assuming zero knowledge of the lineups.

You don't have any actual information here, trying to dress it up like you do is dumb.
    In first post regarding this match I wrote that Barce line ups is really a mystery and if they will indeed play with the 3rd string players, it can be profitable to bet on Hospitalet/Draw, I also reccomended to wait until line ups will be officially announced.

And early making list of games where with some right circumstances (like Barca playing with uknown players) betting on underdog can be profitable is way from "dumb".

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

35-55 points is 3.1 on skybet, makes it even better!

Any chance points are calculated any differently with different bookies?

Nice spot Yardie, on it myself now with Ladbrokes, Skybet and Victor Chandler. Profits looking like €120 for the overs, €50 for the in between and 50c for the unders! Thanks again for the guaranteed profit!!

Checked the rules with all 3 firms, they're exactly the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

What were your stakes seklly???

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

What were your stakes seklly???

€150 on O55 @ 11/4 (Ladbrokes)
    €160 on 35-55 @ 21/10 (Sky Bet)
    €135 on U35 @ 23/10 (Victor Chandler)

Would have more on but heading on holidays tomorrow so need the drinking money! It is free money after all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

If you want to optimise your stake for max return regardless of outcome you can use this:

http://www.scalpulator.com/

Cheers seklly! also thanks yardie for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Bots are designed to find these bets and hammer down the odds, so move quick if you ever find something similar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Ok lads most bookies have their prices up for cards in Bosnia game so more room to manoeuvre in terms of arbing:

Option 1: Back over 45 points @ 6/4 on Ladbrokes. €300 pays €750.
    Back under 4.5 cards* @ 11/10 on Bet365 @ 11/10. €320 pays €672
    Total outlay req'd €620

So if Over 45 comes in you get €130 profit, If under 4.5 comes in you get €52 profit guaranteed!

*Under 4.5 cards is pretty much same as under 45 points. On bet 365 1 yellow = 1 card. Straight red =2 cards. Two yellows =3 cards. On Lads 1 yellow =10 points, Straight red =25 points, 2 yellows = 35 points. So in ideal scenario there will be just 2 staright reds in game making 4 cards on 365 and 50 points on lads leading to dble pay out:pac:

Option 2: Back over 55 points on Lads @ 275/100. €200 pays €750. Back up to and including 45 points @ 11/10 on Paddy Power €330 pays €693. Back 50 -55 points inclusive @ 5/1 on Paddy Power. €120 pays €720.
    Total outlay req'd- €650

If over 55 comes in win €100 with Lads. 45 or under wins €45 with PP. 50 -55 inclusive wins €70 with pp

Option 3: outlined earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Good man Yardie, I'd never of spotted that

• Registered Users Posts: 54,183 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Anyone else hate the way soccerway has changed its head to head

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

I see ladbrokes are now 5/4 on over 45 points

This event is suspended now

Ah no!!!!was just about to place my bet

Headshot wrote: »
    Anyone else hate the way soccerway has changed its head to head
    I actually like it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Ah no!!!!was just about to place my bet

How nice of the spooks to drop in today :pac:

Last couple before I head off:

Czech/Montenegro over 4 Asian cards @ 1.950. Both teams been involved in some high index games recently. Martin Atkinson in charge helps.

Czech Montenegro under 10 Asian corners @ 1.975. Both sides have low corner numbers throughout qualifying game and first leg likely to be very tight with neither side wanting to give much away.

Corners/Cards dbl in this game is 2.75/1 on Bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Mark Courtney is refereeing the Glentoran/Linfield game tonight. Doesn't seem to be too bad with the cards but this is a derby.

http://www.football-lineups.com/referee/315/

Under 5 on bet365 is 1.850
    Over 5 is 1.950

Might push the boat out and go for Over.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Just read that the Chilean manager has sent 5 players away because of coming back from a night out completely pissed and late.
    4 of them started the last match Chile played a couple of weeks ago

Beausejour (Birmingham City), Carmona (Atalanta Bergamo, came off the bench), Jara (West Bromwich Albion), Valdivia (Palmeiras) en Vidal (Juventus)

They play Uruguay this Friday and i am sure Chile wont be stronger without those 5.

Uruaguay to win is @1.61 now
    Uruguay -1 (Handicap) @2.62

• Advertisement

Barca team tonight - Pinto; Dos Santos, Puyol, Fontàs, Maxwell; Keita, Xavi, Iniesta; Villa, Cesc y Tello.

Gonna be a massacre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Yardie wrote: »
    Barca team tonight - Pinto; Dos Santos, Puyol, Fontàs, Maxwell; Keita, Xavi, Iniesta; Villa, Cesc y Tello.

Gonna be a massacre.

Any value in it yardie?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Over 2.5 first half goals @ 9/4 anyone?

Barca -2 @ 11/10 is decent on pp.

HT/FT @ 4/9 is very nice price but would require bumper stake,

Barca over 3.5 goals @ 5/4 too s interesting

Barca clean sheet is 3/5, think it's decent.

Over 2.5 first half goals @ 9/4 anyone?

Yeah Barca will prob look to do damage in 1st half then bring off big guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Yardie wrote: »
    Barca -2 @ 11/10 is decent on pp.

gone to evens now, id jump on it fast

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Barca -2 11/10 looks very nice after seeing that team!

Villa 5/1 hattrick and 6/5 for 2 also worth a shot I'd say.

stingerro wrote: »
    Barca clean sheet is 3/5, think it's decent.

That is a very nice bet. With Cesc, Xavi, Iniesta playing Barca will own the ball. Lhospitalet seem to have decent enough defense and may keep score down if they play game of their lives

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

****in Boyles and there lack of markets :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement