Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

@ Mark!- Gonna join ya on this one for €25 also. Looks good value and saves me researching a bet for myself:D

likewise, never really do under/over goals 2.5,portugal win 2 nil you still win you bet or does it have to be under 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Eldoco wrote: »
    likewise, never really do under/over goals 2.5,portugal win 2 nil you still win you bet or does it have to be under 2?

2-0 wins, cant be 3 or more

2-0 wins, cant be 3 or more

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Yoshie.

Joined in on Marks bet, but added Spain vs Costa Rica.
    And over 2.5 in the Indonesia - Iran game which has just came in.

£25 returns £270

Yoshie. wrote: »
    Joined in on Marks bet, but added Spain vs Costa Rica.
    And over 2.5 in the Indonesia - Iran game which has just came in.

£25 returns £270

do you jsut do these as an accum, i usualyl jsut pick teams is it okay to do all different types on combos of over 2.5 and team -1 etc?

• Advertisement

Yeah you can add it all together. I put it into a 5-fold.

Yoshie. wrote: »
    Yeah you can add it all together. I put it into a 5-fold.

5-fold? is that jsut 5 prediciations in a accum?

Yeah, 5 selections in an accumalator is a 5-fold.
    All 5 have to win for the bet to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,182 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    World Cup Qualifiers North Korea v Japan
    15-11-2011 07:00
    Time of First Goal
    After the 27th minute @ evens
    Your Bets
    Win
    Single: After the 27th minute @ evens
    1 line at €8.33 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €8.33
    Potential returns: €16.66

Its tad to a high number for me but worth a small stake

Under is probably another good bet but wont be taking it

grand win and that unders bet came in too

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭razor425

Small double on Ireland - Estonia over 45pt and Croatia - Turkey over 65pts. Almost 9/1 with Paddy, could be worth it judging by the refs and how the first legs went.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭buzztastic

kevin doyle to score first is very generous odds on boylesports at 13/2

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eamophillips

buzztastic wrote: »
    kevin doyle to score first is very generous odds on boylesports at 13/2

Not bad odds but I can't look at anyone only keano.

European U21 Championship Qualifiers Cyprus U21 v Germany U21
    15-11-2011 16:45
    Team Goals in Match
    Germany U21 to Score 3 or more goals in the match @ 8/13

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

No sign of Yardie's tips yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

yesno1234 wrote: »
    No sign of Yardie's tips yet :(

Just lining them up now! Hopefully have a couple of good ones..Bet365 have finally got Asian card markets up for Montenegro and Portugal matches so that's what i'm looking at. The line is set @ over 5.5 cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Yardie wrote: »
    Just lining them up now! Hopefully have a couple of good ones..Bet365 have finally got Asian card markets up for Montenegro and Portugal matches so that's what i'm looking at. The line is set @ over 5.5 cards.

Looking forward to them:D

Don't have time to go into all the reasoning but main picks today are-

Portugal/Bosnia: Over 11 Asian corners@ 1.8 on bet365 Biggest bet on this. Both teams get a lot of corners and will be going for it in this game.

Portugal vs Bosnia: Over 5.5 Asian Cards @ 1.950 on bet365

Montenegro vs Czech Rep: Over 5.5 Asian cards @ 2.0 on bet365

These two matches will be very competitive and should see plenty of big challanges. Refs are strict enough.

The Irish and Croatia ties are pretty much over so hard to know how the players will approach the game. Irish/Croatian players won't wanna get suspended for opening game of tournament Hard to know if ther'll be many cards. Small bets on these if any. Over 45 or more points in Irealnd Estonia @13/5 is the best option. The ref is Kuipers form Holland and very fond of red cards so Estonia could cover this on their own.

Corner multiple same as Friday. Port/Bos over 11, Cro/Turk over 10, Ire/Est under 10, Monte/CR under 10.5. 4 fold around 16/1.

Lastly for those with Unibet accounts Emir Spahic is worth backing to be shown a card for Bosnia tonight. 6 cards in 9 games for Sevilla this season

http://www.soccerway.com/players/emir-spahic/5949/

Headshot wrote: »
    European U21 Championship Qualifiers Cyprus U21 v Germany U21
    15-11-2011 16:45
    Team Goals in Match
    Germany U21 to Score 3 or more goals in the match @ 8/13

Worried about this

Supposed to be pissing rain in Cyprus

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Live Trebles on Paddy Powers:
    Ireland win
    Under 9 Corners
    40 points or more
    @ 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Went for two bets tonight.

Ireland V Estonia - Estonia DNB @ 7/1..... The Irish lads have ZERO interest in this game and they think it's just a matter of turning up. I heard Richard Dunne the other day talk about the World Cup in 2014, the last time I checked Ireland didn't get into the European Championships or play the competition yet. I even heard the players talk about a friendly with England. It just show's the Irish team have taken the eye's off tonights game. Estonia will be looking to but in a good performance after Friday night and will want to get one over, so DNB looks a good bet in my eye's.

Portugal V Bosnia - Bosnia BND @ 13/2.... Bosnia keep things tight and were unlucky against France in their last group game, if France didn't score they would of went through. Portugal for there part are an average side and I have no repect for any team who have conceded 4 goals to Cyprus & 3 goals to Iceland at home in there qualifying group.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Does anyone know if asian cards on bet365 are the same rules as normal card rules?

ie 1 red is 2 cards

its just some of the odds for asian cards are slightly better odds for the same bet than normal cards odds :confused:

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if asian cards on bet365 are the same rules as normal card rules?

ie 1 red is 2 cards

its just some of the odds for asian cards are slightly better odds for the same bet than normal cards odds :confused:

Same rules apply. It's a small bit in out favour going for over 5.5. Slightly worse off if you fancy unders. The .5 Asians are a bit strange as most Asian are rounded to a whole number so you get a refund if you get exactly 6 and better odds for over 6. With .5 there's no refund available so not sure why they put up separate market

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Thanks yea its a bit strange alright.

edit did PP quote u for cards in the Portugal game?
    I dont know why they have no corners or cards up for 2 of the 4 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Tilted : whats the difference between over 5.5 cards and an asian over 5.5 cards?
    Amie : One moment please.
    Tilted : ok
    Amie : There is no difference between the two markets, one price is usually slightly better.
    Tilted : okay, thats strange!
    Amie : This is just how the two markets are formed, they do work in the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

France @ 4/6

England @ 4/5

Holland to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 15/8

Ukraine to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 4/6

Portugal @ 2/5

Ireland @ 2/5

Croatia @ 7/10

Pays just under 50/1

Also a few bets on unders/overs. The 5/6 on PP for under 2.5 in the portugal game looks a great bet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Over 45 points cards in Ireland game at 13/5 .. Any thoughts?
    Seems like cards is the way to go tonight in the qualifiers but can't find a decent selection...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

40 card pts ire estonia
    england win
    belgium dbl chance
    portugal win
    montenegro DNB

10 @ 23/1

Over 45 points cards in Ireland game at 13/5 .. Any thoughts?
    Seems like cards is the way to go tonight in the qualifiers but can't find a decent selection...

could be good, it's been said earlier that players may be worried about suspensions,

cards are reset after the play offs and not carried over

clearodara wrote: »
    France @ 4/6

Holland to Score 2 or more goals in the match @ 15/8

aren't that playing germany away and are missing, van de vaart, sneijder and the hitman himself robin van persie?

• Advertisement

Yardie wrote: »
    Don't have time to go into all the reasoning but main picks today are-

Portugal/Bosnia: Over 11 Asian corners@ 1.8 on bet365 Biggest bet on this. Both teams get a lot of corners and will be going for it in this game.

Portugal vs Bosnia: Over 5.5 Asian Cards @ 1.950 on bet365

Montenegro vs Czech Rep: Over 5.5 Asian cards @ 2.0 on bet365

These two matches will be very competitive and should see plenty of big challanges. Refs are strict enough.

The Irish and Croatia ties are pretty much over so hard to know how the players will approach the game. Irish/Croatian players won't wanna get suspended for opening game of tournament Hard to know if ther'll be many cards. Small bets on these if any. Over 45 or more points in Irealnd Estonia @13/5 is the best option. The ref is Kuipers form Holland and very fond of red cards so Estonia could cover this on their own.

Corner multiple same as Friday. Port/Bos over 11, Cro/Turk over 10, Ire/Est under 10, Monte/CR under 10.5. 4 fold around 16/1.

Lastly for those with Unibet accounts Emir Spahic is worth backing to be shown a card for Bosnia tonight. 6 cards in 9 games for Sevilla this season

http://www.soccerway.com/players/emir-spahic/5949/

Cards aren't carried to the finals in case that might influence your selections.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement