Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Keane FGS @ 4/1

€10 on this for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

HT/FT as been doing well for me lately

gonna use that VC sign up free bet

25 on LA HT/FT @13/10 probably not the best time to do that type of bet in a finals match but feck it

probably put another small stake on same bet 6/4 with 365

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

any decent streams for LA game? on LA & Robbie to score anytime.

its on ESPN if you have it

unfortunately not, when is actual KO time? The match hasn't kicked off in the stream I have at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

it's streaming on bet365 as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Few mins, there shaking hands and stuff

Love the American commentary... it's so damn cringey

that f*ckin christman chap has missed 3 very good chances

2 free headers and then loses his footing when in on goal grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

inforfun wrote: »
    Boca - Racing Club has draw or 0-0 written all over it. 6 out of 7 away matches of RC ended in a draw with quite a few 0-0, 4 out of there last 5.
    0-0 @7
    Let the snoozing begin.

Serious thanks for that, got it at 7.1/1 and also did under 2.5 goals - more than covers my losses on PGS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Don't mention PSG! :mad: Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

The corner handicap for Spurs tonight is -3,Wierdly enough the only time they've covered this at home this season was the 5-1 loss to City.Then again Lennon hasn't been playin every game.

Might go Villa plus 3,Can't find another decent bet on the game so might just leave it either.With Bale and Lennon playing you would think they'd cover though.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eamophillips

Done a double yesterday athletic Madrid and Granada.Madrid won but the Granada game was abandoned anyone know what happens with my bet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

It's likely that if the match isn't completed within 24 hours, that part of your bet will be void and it will revert to a single on Madrid

Done a double yesterday athletic Madrid and Granada.Madrid won but the Granada game was abandoned anyone know what happens with my bet ?

The Granada part of the bet will more than likely be voided and it will just become a single bet on Atletico to win their match.

If the Granada game goes ahead over the next few days your bet might stay a double,But it probably won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Tips for tonight anyone?

Here's the games
    http://livescore.com/

Im thinking a Spurs/ Malaga double

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

VC or Bet 365?

Does anyone have experience with either of these ?

Bet 365 if i seen it right you have to bet all of your first deposit to get the bonus so if i put in 100 i get 200 but have to bet it all to the bonus?

Like the look of Energie Cottbus away to Bochum dnb @9/4.Well worth the price imo.Cottbus decent on their travels Bochum don't look great.Only bet for me so far.

Can't find an interesting bet on the Spurs game so gna leave it until later or someone puts one up.They should win but they're a bit short for me.

I'm staying away from that Spanish game for now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Spurs - Half time
    Spurs - Full Time
    50e @ just over evens

alfalion wrote: »
    VC or Bet 365?

Bet 365 if i seen it right you have to bet all of your first deposit to get the bonus so if i put in 100 i get 200 but have to bet it all to the bonus?

Yeah with 365 you would have to stake 200 euro before you can withdraw again.

Just signed up to VC myself.They have a stake up to 25 get 25 free promotion.Still waiting on the bonus but only signed up Saturday can take 3 working days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,096 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

alfalion wrote: »
    VC or Bet 365?

I tihnk you have to bet it a few times,from what i can remember you can bet on really short odds to clear the bet

over 2.5 goals in the spurs game is 4/6 on betfair,im sure if i waited for a few mins into the game the price will drift.Think ill go with this.

Yeah actually any bet that the odds are under 1/2 I think(could be wrong)will be exempt from the total you've staked that you need to build up to withdraw.So you'd want to be looking for around evens bets to make sure your stake is going towards activating withdrawal.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

Spurs - Half time
    Spurs - Full Time
    50e @ just over evens

Yeh looks good, might be worth a small punt on this, score in the last 2 tot games has been 3-1 and Aston villa have conceded 2 goals in the last 3 games so a possable 3-1 at 10-1 or 2-1 13/2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Treble of Spurs, Cottbus and Malaga.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

spurs -1 @ 5/4 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Shane St. wrote: »
    spurs -1 @ 5/4 for me.

There's only been more than a single goal separating these two sides in the EPL once in a decade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Vdv first goal will prob be my bet tonight . scored twice in both home and away games last season

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Fancy goals in the Spurs match. 3 of 5 Spurs home games have had 4 or more goals. The other 2 games have had 3 goals. Similarly there have been at least 4 goals in 3 of Villa's five away games. Hopefully the rend will continue tonight and I am getting stuck into over 2.5 at 4/6 & over 3.5 goals at 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Spurs to score 2/3 goals at evens looks interesting to me. Goal crazy has been kind to me of late.

• Advertisement

vdv to score 1st/insurebet/anytime would be a good shout here usually but hes carrying a knock so he''l either start and play 60-70 or come on after an hour or so.

Can't see him playing 90 minutes tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement