Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Estudiantes home to Banfield might be worth looking at later.2nd from bottom vs bottom,Banfield have only scored twice on their travels(7 games)this season whilst Estudiantes have failed to score twice at home but in their other 5 games they've score 2 or more in 4.

Could be worth a go at evens.The only worry is this looks to be a derby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

bradlente wrote: »
    Yeah with 365 you would have to stake 200 euro before you can withdraw again.

Just signed up to VC myself.They have a stake up to 25 get 25 free promotion.Still waiting on the bonus but only signed up Saturday can take 3 working days.

I signed up with them saturday aswell as they were the only bookie with odds on a certain game, got the bonus added to my account today so i say you should be getting yours anytime soon aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭fat tony9

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Treble of Spurs, Cottbus and Malaga.
    how u come to tinking cottbus get a result here????:confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Should be goals galore in this, and can see both teams scoring too. Is VdV definitely starting? Heard he was doubtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Spurs @ 1/2 + Under 12 corners @ 1.850

Also of some interest. Agbonlahor has 4 bookings this season, all of which are away from home. 9/2 on PP to pick up another tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Stuck a quid on this. Not much action today.

Accumulator (5)
    VfL Bochum vs Cottbus German
    Cottbus @ 3.75
    Albinoleffe vs Reggina Italian
    Reggina @ 2.37
    Göztepe vs Elazigspor Turkish
    Elazigspor @ 2.80
    Podbeskidzie vs Lech Poznań Polish
    Lech Poznań @ 2.00
    Santander vs Málaga Spanish
    Santander @ 3.00

1 line at €1.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €1.00
    Potential Return: €149.62
    Time: 21/11/11 16:33

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Sparta Prague to win 1st half @2.2
    Bochum - Cottbus BTS @1.8
    Sparta Rotterdam -1.5/2 @1.875

@7.42 combined.

Prague is away to Bohemians.
    Boh still undefeated at home (w5/d4) but Prague won all of their away matches this season, last 5 they made the difference before HT.
    Another one there might be Prague to win to nil @2,1

Bochum - Cottbus. Cant pick a winner there but both have goals in them.

Sparta is picking up a bit of form with a 6-0/4-1/2-0 win in their last 3. 6-0 was against Apeldoorn though.

So there you are, my picks and why.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Should be goals galore in this, and can see both teams scoring too. Is VdV definitely starting? Heard he was doubtful.

He declared himself fit on Twitter during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Spurs and Malaga double @ 11/4 in Paddy Powers. I'm pretty broke so I only stuck €1.50 on it. Not bad odds. It was either that which returns €5.60 or a €1 accumulator with a good few teams which probably won't return. Besides, €5.60 is all I need for my football bets over the next three days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

backing elazigspor at 6 in turkey 2/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Podbeskidzie-Lech starts in 15 minutes - Lech starts without Stilic (most creative player), Rudnevs (best scorer) and Tonev (best winger). 0:0 at HT and under 5 corners looks decent. Took both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Bursaspor/ Spurs double for me tonight €50 paying €115
    Boylesports best odds for this

seanhynes wrote: »
    backing elazigspor at 6 in turkey 2/1

Something funny up or justa gut bet?

no i just did a bit of research earlier was browsing through the leagues..the away side are on a nice roll and are 4th in the league whereas the other side have lost 2 of their last three games at home to weaker sides.. just an instinct bet, only staking a tenner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

one of them (at least!) will let me down 1 euro 29/1

Spanish La Liga Matches Racing Santander v Malaga
    Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.22

Dutch Jupiler League Matches Sparta Rotterdam v Emmen
    Sparta Rotterdam (-2.0) @ 2.50

Swiss Challenge League FC Aarau v St Gallen
    Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.57

Premier League Matches Tottenham v Aston Villa
    Tottenham (-1.0) @ 2.29

Danish SAS Ligaen Aarhus v Silkeborg
    Silkeborg @ 2.70

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Look in the tips forum. Its a longshot but might be something in it for second half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:confused: do you mean the new private place?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

mike65 wrote: »
    :confused: do you mean the new private place?

Yeah there's a post there alright

stingerro wrote: »
    Podbeskidzie-Lech starts in 15 minutes - Lech starts without Stilic (most creative player), Rudnevs (best scorer) and Tonev (best winger). 0:0 at HT and under 5 corners looks decent. Took both.
    0:0 and 2 corners at HT - hopefully someone went for it. Absolutely awful game.

seanhynes wrote: »
    no i just did a bit of research earlier was browsing through the leagues..the away side are on a nice roll and are 4th in the league whereas the other side have lost 2 of their last three games at home to weaker sides.. just an instinct bet, only staking a tenner

FLIP:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

VDV Wincast @ 17/10

0:0 and 2 corners at HT - hopefully someone went for it. Absolutely awful game.

Nice bet,It had already started when I seen your post so I missed out,Hopefully next time though!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Anyone know what the odds were for 0-0 and draw in Bursaspor -v- Samsunspor ?

From official Sp.Rotterdam web: In connection with the fog, the referee tonight at approximately 18:00 hours to do an initial inspection at the match Sparta Rotterdam - FC Emmen.
    Had a plan to wait a few minutes and take Sparta -1.5, but now I am worrying it will be a low scoring match or it get canceled like AZ Alkmaar's yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

I'm not sure but I'm really going against everyone with the Villa game. I think Villa could get something out of this, they have drawn 4/5 games away from home and two of those were 2-2, so I'm going to chance two all @ 16/1. Spurs also haven't drawn a game at home yet this season and that will have to come to an end a some stage. Both teams can't really buy clean sheets so I think 2-2 is safer than 1-1.

http://www.soccerway.com/referees/mark-halsey/59694/

Mark Halsey isn't the greatest ref to give out a card or two but I got a feeling the match could go over 45 points (3/1). There is alot of pace in both side's and with both side's having full backs two are better going forward rather than defending there could be alot of cards. I also backed Villa to get over 3 cards @ 4/1..

Now I know the three above bets are off the wall but it's football :D and I just got a feeling (probably the wrong feeling ha)

inforfun wrote: »
    Sparta Prague to win 1st half @2.2

Prague is away to Bohemians.
    Boh still undefeated at home (w5/d4) but Prague won all of their away matches this season, last 5 they made the difference before HT.
    Another one there might be Prague to win to nil @2,1
    Nice job, should tail you, especially after during the weekend I went 2/2 in Greece League for HT win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Cheeky fiver on Kyle Walker anytime scorer @ 9/1. Up against a former club and hel be attacking at will Id expect tonight with Villa parking the bus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Tottenham V Aston Villa
    Half time result Tottenham Evs
    Alan Hutton to be shown a card 23/10
    Bale to score anytime 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

Aston Villa look like they're pushing Alan Hutton into midfield as Carlos Cuellar starts at right back. Or it could be five at the back. Emile Heskey is in though, along with Darren Bent and Gabriel Agbonlahor.
    Spurs are unchanged which means Rafael van der Vaart is fit to start just off Emmanuel Adebayor.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Had a plan to wait a few minutes and take Sparta -1.5, but now I am worrying it will be a low scoring match or it get canceled like AZ Alkmaar's yesterday.

Match abandoned.
    Again way too foggy to play.

Not complaining too much with Emmen 1-0 up and having bet on Sparta -1.5/-2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement