Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

2 yellows and a red is 4 cards in total on 365,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

from 365live chat

Stephen T Hello. I am looking into the query for you now, please hold one moment.
    rob thanks

Stephen T A straight is 2 points, if a player is sent off for two yellows then that is 3 points

rob ok thats great thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Just checked there and bet365 do 1 for yellow and 2 for a red card

colly54 wrote: »
    What happens if there is two yellows and one red?
    I think that would be 4.5 cards and none of the above would win...
    Bookies wouldn't give money away

True, bookies wont be giving away money, but each selection is with a different bookies, playing a bookie against each other can sometimes guarantee profit like in Yardie's post.

see :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage_betting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Seems flawless.Did it there anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

Mark! wrote: »
    Not really fancying a whole lot tomorrow so just going with this as a bit of a long shot.

Robin van Persie @ 5/1

Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund
    To Score 2+ Goals

Roberto Soldado @ 9/4
    Valencia v Genk
    First Goalscorer

Loic Remy To Score And Marseille To Win @ 7/5
    Marseille v Olympiakos
    Score And Win

Total stake € 10.00
    Estimated return € 468.00

Alternatively, RVP & David Villa to score anytime is 4/1! :D Definitely worth a go

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

Okay, I've done my research and absolutely love this fourfold accumulator on PP @ 14/1. Worth a sly 10€ of anyone's money even for interests sake

RVP Anytime 11/10
    Zenit v APOEL OVER 2.5 10/11
    Leverkusen v Chelsea OVER 2.5 11/10
    Messi Anytime 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

I have ban myself on betting on goalscorers, but I like Boateng to score against Barca, he is a big threat in current AC Milan setup and I can see Barca struggling to deal with his runs from midfield. He's 4.75 to score anytime and 13.0 to score first.

http://www.bettingadvice.com/showPredictionsLeague.php?idMenu=197
    The biggest value last few months for me!

Story starts like this:1/4 finals of Serbian Cup, competition where Zvezda has highest ambitions, while Smederevo already achieved enough, but if we compare Zvezda's ambitions between Cup and League, there is no doubt that ambitions in League are much, much bigger. If you ask million Zvezda's fans, what is more important, I am quite sure that million will say: "League". Why am I saying this? Well, on Saturday, Zvezda is playing match of all matches in Serbia, against 4 times in row Champion, Partizan. Current situation on table is 4 points more for Partizan, so if Zvezda wants to win title, they have to win on Saturday. Everything is about that match, thoughts of players, coach, board, etc...

So far in Cup matches, Zvezda was far away from being confident, to narrow wins agains Second league teams, shows that Zvezda has huge problems when makes rotation. For today match Zvezda has lot of problems with injuries. Two first team players are out for sure, five more is highly questionable, and I am quite sure that all of them will miss this game. Why? You will call me crazy, but here is reason:not just because of derby, also here in Serbia ("jungle") is well known that Smederevo is with extremly good relationship with Partizan, so they will be additionally fired up for this match, even maybe more motivated to play more aggresive, with lot of hard tackling, where they will try to hurt Zvezda's players (to prevent them playing on derby). That could be advantage for my bet, but in same time, I am scared about Smederevo getting red card, cause Zvezda should be protected by referee.

Zvezda always played hard matches with Smederevo, even having full squad, 100 percent focused on that match...now, when situtation is different, I can (I guess - it should be "I can't" written here) see Zvezda winning in such huge margin.

2011-11-23 C.Zvezda(-2.25) - Smederevo(+2.25) by: Neca (23-11-2011 09:18 CET)

Pick: A, Odds: 1.88, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Pinnacle
    Discussed it with two well respected Serbian tipsters and both like it as well. Also checked H2H and Zvezda last two games won by 1 goal. And odds are even better now.

Also very strange is the odds movement on Botev Plovdiv - Botev Vratsa game. Fishy if we know that Botev Plovdiv have to fight for promotion after 3 days and Vratsa is an elite team. Maybe bookies know something about this game...
    Netnerd - anything you can say about it?

• Advertisement

stingerro wrote: »

League? K.O?

League? K.O?
    Bulgarian Cup. One game was already taken out by bet365 - Spartak Pleven - Lyubimets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Both teams to score markets look the most likely tonight

Bayer Leverkusen v Chelsea 1.72
    Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund 1.61
    Zenit St Petersburg v Apoel Nicosia 2.20

nearly 6.00

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eamophillips

Danish cup game on sonderjyske are away to naesby. Sonderjyske are a division above and are 11/10 -1 with pp

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭netnerd

stingerro wrote: »

I didn't see any money for this one. Saw the price crashing in asia, but none of the "rats" (as I call them), backed it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Only checking in now,Look to have missed some nice tips in here last few hours,ah well.

Stingerro that Serbian game dosen't appear to be up anywhere,One for the live betting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭buzztastic

celtic to win and over 1.5 goals in the barcelona and arsenal games looks a decent treble at around 1.9 on boylesports, anyone have any opinions on it?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Don't like backing against BVB as most know but I think they have proven to be a bit naive in their return to the CL. Their form has picked up consierably in the Bundesliga though. RVP Wincast @ 12/5 is my main bet this evening along with Yardies tip above :)

Some ****e odds on Soldado doing the business tonight vs Genk which is disappointing.

Gone for an Arsenal Marseille double.Arsenal are in good form and a big win in front of a home crowd to advance will be what Wengers looking for.Dortmund are class but a hard fought game vs Bayern at the weekend might have taken its toll and Schalke coming up on Saturday might be on their minds a little now they're right back in the title frame.

I was a bit skeptical about Marseille,But after looking at the team news I think they should have too much for Olympiakos.Lucho Gonzalez only came off the bench Saturday and Valbuena was fully rested so they should be raring to go.Olympiakos have a few players out.The pressure would really be on Deschamps if they failed to win tonight.

buzztastic wrote: »
    celtic to win and over 1.5 goals in the barcelona and arsenal games looks a decent treble at around 1.9 on boylesports, anyone have any opinions on it?

Thats my problem with any bet nowadays.Celtic went out Saturday away to bottom of the table and tbh didn't look like they had much even after a soft sending off went their way in the first half.I don't trust them at all right now.They're great value to bet against though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Celtic have killed me this season, backing them and backing against them. I dont include them anymore either way

Barca -1 corners at the San Siro,Surely lumping on material there lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Messi anytime @ evens 2night looks abit big

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Yoshie.

Would wait 'till the teamsheet is out. Barca have already qualified
    As have AC Milan. Think the winner of this tops the group though

Just looking at a few of Barcas away games this season they haven't covered it much and against a few big teams(Valencia) they've lost the corner match bet.

Really should have done that little bit of research BEFORE I put my bet on.

(facepalm)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eamophillips

4-0 sonderjyske

4-0 sonderjyske

Good call Eamo

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Yeah true going to wait til teams news first

Messi anytime is evens with stanjames

Looking at over 2.5 goals in shakhtar porto aswel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Can someone check what price it is for messi and rvp first goal tonight in a double please on Paddy power . Boss has gambling sites blocked :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Can someone check what price it is for messi and rvp first goal tonight in a double please on Paddy power . Boss has gambling sites blocked :(

21.5/1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement