Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

If you were one for following stats, Messi hasn't scored against any Italian team in 5 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

All games to go over 2.5 tonight in cl @ 170/1

For a bit of interest, no time for research tonight or large bets.

Following yardie too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Can someone check what price it is for messi and rvp first goal tonight in a double please on Paddy power . Boss has gambling sites blocked :(

I got it at 28/1 in Paddy powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 eamophillips

Oman u23 v Saudi arabi u23 over 2.5 goals is a Hugh 6/4 with bet365. Oman give goals away like smarties.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Yardie wrote: »
    Free money alert
    Arsenal vs Dortmund:

Alternative card index: Back 50 points or more @ 15/8. Max Bet €243 pays €455 profit.

Then Back under 4.5 cards @ 8/11 on Bet365. €390 pays €283 profit

If 50 or more points then €65 profit with PP. If under 4.5 cards comes in then €40 profit with bet 365

I dont fully understand this. Say if their is under 4.5 cards you lose the €243 for over 50 points but you make €283 on over4.5. But if you staked €390 are you not losing money. Anyone care to explain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

kev250 wrote: »
    Yardie wrote: »
    Free money alert
    Arsenal vs Dortmund:

Alternative card index: Back 50 points or more @ 15/8. Max Bet €243 pays €455 profit.

Then Back under 4.5 cards @ 8/11 on Bet365. €390 pays €283 profit

If 50 or more points then €65 profit with PP. If under 4.5 cards comes in then €40 profit with bet 365

I dont fully understand this. Say if their is under 4.5 cards you lose the €243 for over 50 points but you make €283 on over4.5. But if you staked €390 are you not losing money. Anyone care to explain?

390 returned plus 283 profit = 673

390 + 243 = 633 your total over both staked,

Worst case scenario you make 40 euro

If 2 reds only come out, well then, I'll wet the bed :d

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

390 returned plus 283 profit = 673

390 + 243 = 633 your total over both staked,

Worst case scenario you make 40 euro

If 2 reds only come out, well then, I'll wet the bed :d

Ah right thanks Paddy Power have changed the odds to 6/5 so €243 returns €534 instead of the 15/8 which was returning €698.

So its not worth it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Can someone check what price it is for messi and rvp first goal tonight in a double please on Paddy power . Boss has gambling sites blocked :(

28/1. It was a special

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Sadly Ive been reduced to goin for a over 1.5 double in an attempt to end a losin streak.
    Arse and Barcelona games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

BOHtox wrote: »
    28/1. It was a special
    I got an email with that special in it.
    the special is called powerplay if anyone wants to ring and say u got the email .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

bradlente wrote: »

Stingerro that Serbian game dosen't appear to be up anywhere,One for the live betting?
    Bet365 still have it - starts at 6 CET, Serbian Cup. Odds dropped, but still Smederevo +2 is 2.05 and I was told by Serbian tipsters that in their opinion line should be +1.75 at 1.8-1.9. So there's still value left.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

don't know if been mentioned, but our friend Kassai is in charge of B. Leverkusen v Chelsea

50 points or more @ Evens on PP
    Red Card @ 7/2 on PP

EDIT: also another tempting :
    Shaktar V Porto
    Over 60 points @ 6/4
    Red Card @ 5/2

Reason for this last game between them in Sept resulted in 5 Yellows and a red card, plus both teams have high Card count in their other respective games in CL. Shaktar averaged 43.3 points per game and Porto averaged 75 p.p.g.
    Also referee Thomson is card happy in the CL

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

I think for the first game, Zenit to win and 1 or 2 goals in the game.

Seems to be a low enough scoring group with all APOELs away games finishing with 1 or 2 goals. Zenit dont seem to concede alot at home either, but eek out small wins. Here's hoping :)

Will take a little bit of the 11/5 on offer with PP. Cant see the bet on oddschecker to compare, so could be better elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,175 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

11/8 on bommel to be booked

just make sure he starts

• Registered Users Posts: 39 torrid

I like Arsenal to win by margin of 1. Currently 4.1 on betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Valencia look a good bet @ 8/11 to keep a clean sheet tonight against Genk. Genk have only scored one goal in 4 CL games and the last time they met in Genk, Valencia kept them scoreless. Expect them to do the same tonight in the Estadio Mestalla with so much at stake for Valencia.

Going with this at 10/1
    Arsenal 8/15 (DNB)
    Legia Warsaw 2/5
    Barcelona 2/7 (DNB)
    BATE Borisov 4/9 (DNB)
    Valencia 8/11 (Win to nil)
    Marseille 8/13

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

I was thinking of backing Milan plus 1 on the corner handicap.I got on Barca earlier and don't fell too great about it now atall.

Just wondering if Barca win by 1 corner would both bets be a push or loss?

Headshot wrote: »
    11/8 on bommel to be booked

just make sure he starts

Did you ring PP for that Headshot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭seathestar

With Arsenal's good home record in the champions league and Dortmund's poor performances away in the C.L so far il keep it simple after Utd killing a treble before it even got started :rolleyes: with a small single on Arsenal 6/5 to keep things interesting!

Did you ring PP for that Headshot?

email

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Don't like backing against BVB as most know but I think they have proven to be a bit naive in their return to the CL. Their form has picked up consierably in the Bundesliga though. RVP Wincast @ 12/5 is my main bet this evening along with Yardies tip above :)

Some ****e odds on Soldado doing the business tonight vs Genk which is disappointing.

Taken Soldado FGS @ 11/5, waiting on confirmation about the Van Bommel booking bet Headshot mentioned. I'll have money on that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

gonna risk on arsenal tonight

hoping dortmund will be tired after winning away to munich

arsenal asian -1

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Spook80

Gone for a treble:
    Valencia v Genk over 2.5
    Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund over 2.5
    AC Milan v Barcelona over 1.5
    @ 3.18-1

And for my over ambitious bet, Van Persie and Ibrahimovic to both score 2 @ 125-1
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Anyone have an account with BlueSquare Bet?

I'm looking to place a fiver on Ibrahimovic to score a header @ 10/1 tonight.
    If anyone has an account could ye place it for me?

Will PayPal ya back the cash; hopefully some of ye trust me! :pac:

PM if ye can, cheers lads!

Van Bommell obvious choice for a booking tonight, but as an alternative, Kevin Prince Boateng could be worth a shot VB doesnt start. Started 3 of their 4 UCL games, and has 2 yellows and 2 reds in 5 games in serie A. I rang PP and they are offering 6/4 for him anytime booking. Should of got price on a red as well.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/66880/kevin-prince-boateng?cc=5739

Any team news for the Ac Milan match yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Spook80

Headshot wrote: »
    Any team news for the Ac Milan match yet?

AC Milan: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Nesta, Silva, Abate; Van Bommel, Aquilani, Seedorf; Boateng, Robinho, Ibrahimovic

Barca: Victor Valdes; Carles Puyol, Sergio Busquets, Javier Mascherano, Éric Abidal; Xavi Hernández, Seydou Keita, Thiago Alcántara; Cesc Fàbregas, Lionel Messi, David Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,049 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Shakhtar, Valencia -2 and over 2.5 in Arsenal Dortmund at 11/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

over 5.5 cards in shaktar v porto 11/10 looks a decent bet.. both sides need the win,should be a fiesty enough encounter and the ref thomson from scotland isnt too lenient..

valencia -1
    ac milan v barca BTTS
    over 5.5 cards shaktar porto
    leverkussen Double Chance
    arsenal v dortmund over 1.5 goals

10 returns 107

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement