Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

bradlente wrote: »
    Up after Grimsby could've been a bit bigger without that last minute goal.

Going for Real -2 6/5.Ronaldo rested in the week Atletico without Falcao and fairly poor form.

Small stakes on Fulham ht Arsenal ft @28 just for some entertainment.

Bit lucky how that panned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

paddy power enhanced odds as requested...man city to remain unbeaten for the 2011/2012 season 7/1...MASSIVE ;) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

seanhynes wrote: »
    paddy power enhanced odds as requested...man city to remain unbeaten for the 2011/2012 season 7/1...MASSIVE ;) :rolleyes:

I can't believe the way people are overrating man city, yes they have a really good squad but they have yet to prove they can handle the pressure and win the league let alone go unbeaten 7/1 to be unbeaten lol ya must be joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Yardie wrote: »
    La Liga:
    Barca/Getafe over 5.5 cards @ evens on Bet365. Getafe over 3 cards@ 5/6 on WilliamHill. 5 out of 6 of Getafe's home games have had 80 8 cards or more. Getafe average 4 cards per game at home.

Thank you sir :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

football league show BBC 1 @ 23.50

will that be showing the ket/grimbsy match????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Also, Victor Chandler closed my account for betting on Grimsby???

WTF

Closed mine aswell, and Gav's, probably a few others aswell, shows what a waste of space that crowd are. Fu*k the c*nts

• Registered Users Posts: 54,173 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Did any of you ask them what is up?

Headshot wrote: »
    Did any of you ask them what is up?

I emailed today and literally got the same answer back as the email telling me my account was closed,

They said it was a senior traders decision on the grounds of business and that for those reasons my account was been closed reverting me back to the terms and conditions of the website when i joined up blah blah blah and that there is no appeal as their decision is final.

All this because i placed a €20 bet last week on a team in the romanian league, it lost, then got the €20 free bet for signing up, that won at just over evens, so got €21 back as you dont get the free stake returned, so i put the €21 on Grimbsy @ 20/21.

Next day received the email saying my account was closed, and that the Grimbsy bet stands and if it wins they will forward the winnings to my payment method, well i will be watching to make sure they do credit me with the winnings as Grimbsy won, what a shower of w*nks.

shocksy wrote: »
    Closed mine aswell, and Gav's, probably a few others aswell, shows what a waste of space that crowd are. Fu*k the c*nts

Thats a joke,Have a tenner anda 20 quid free bet in there,Once I've got through that I might actually just give up with them hearing whats happened there,Very unprofessional on their part have to say.

I emailed today and literally got the same answer back as the email telling me my account was closed,

They it was a senior traders decision on the grounds of business and that for those reasons my account was been closed reverting me back to the terms and conditions of the website when i joined up blah blah blah and that there is no appeal as their decision is final.

id ring them up

• Advertisement

They it was a senior traders decision on the grounds of business and that for those reasons my account was been closed reverting me back to the terms and conditions of the website when i joined up blah blah blah and that there is no appeal as their decision is final.

Did you have any cash in there?

I edited my last post, more info in there.

Nah no cash in there thankfully. Just need to make sure they credit me the €41 they now owe me

Any opinions on Pool City tomorrow?I personally fancy Pool to get something but both sides are priced high enough.7/4 can be got on City and both can be got more or less @ evens DNB.With City having played in Europe midweek and suffering a big defeat I wonder what kind of reaction those 2 factors will have.Also Liverpool at home after a great win at Stamford Bridge last week,Morale is probably great.

Over 2.5 is tempting me right now.A little short though.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Any opinions on Pool City tomorrow?I personally fancy Pool to get something but both sides are priced high enough.7/4 can be got on City and both can be got more or less @ evens DNB.With City having played in Europe midweek and suffering a big defeat I wonder what kind of reaction those 2 factors will have.Also Liverpool at home after a great win at Stamford Bridge last week,Morale is probably great.

Think you would be crazy betting against city and this is coming from a Liverpool supporter....

I fancy Liverpool myself aswell, i think they might just edge it, Man City's character will be shown tomorrow on whether or not they can bounce back from the midweek defeat, and grind out a result, i will probably take liverpool to win and maybe wait for in play betting on over 2.5 till the price drifts a little if theres no early goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

I'm sure Yardie will find a better bet and better value when all the prices are up for cards.
    But I'm goin for a double of over 6 asian cards in the Levante match and over 2.5 goals in City and Liverpool @ 2.14/1 or 3.14 for our decimal friends :p

I edited my last post, more info in there.

Nah no cash in there thankfully. Just need to make sure they credit me the €41 they now owe me

Thats fairly shoddy on their part,When you're in the business of trying to make a quid off the bookies and not just another mindless punter they catch on to you I guess.

Did the exact same thing meself-Signed up with them for that game last week but I haven't staked my free bet yet and put another few quid in for one of Pyros tips last week.I definitely won't be trusting them after hearing your story though,Just going to try win my stakes back and get out.

They'll have to credit it you that though surely,Just seems plain illegal for a bookie to shut down an account and effectively steal its deposits.

Do Liverpool fans expect Lucas to start against city?

Have to say just from reading this small preview tomorrows game has an epic feel about it,There are so many conflicting stats with both teams on such good runs and some them will have to end.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15809406.stm

Edging towards Pool now.Look solid enough in the middle of the park now and Bellamy could have 1 of those games if he plays he'll have a point to prove.They're a bit dry up front though which is a worry.Really wanting to see City push self destruct is influencing my decision too!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,851 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

reckon pool will get something out of this

dnb at evens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Headshot wrote: »
    Do Liverpool fans expect Lucas to start against city?

definety

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

One bet I like the look of in the Pool City match tomorrow is Over 1.5 goals in the 2nd half at evens. Stuck 50 on this.

Z Ibrahimovi..
    to score in 90 minutes and AC Milan to win the match evens
    M Gomez to score in 90 minutes and Bayern Munich to win the match 5/6

Double 20 euro stake

Ill be doing that once I get paid out in the Auckland match :)

I really want to do that Lucas bet since I havent lost one booking bet yet but I hate breaking my balance ya know. Ill have a think about it

Serie A Matches AC Milan v Chievo
    27-11-2011 19:45
    Wincast
    Z Ibrahimovic to score in 90 minutes and AC Milan to win the match @ evens
    German Bundesliga Matches FSV Mainz 05 v Bayern Munich
    27-11-2011 16:30
    Wincast
    M Gomez to score in 90 minutes and Bayern Munich to win the match @ 5/6
    Your Bets
    Double
    1 line at €20.76 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €20.76
    Potential returns: €76.12

I was thinking of pick Pato instead of Ibra but I dont know will he start so just gone for the man who'll 100% start

I mentioned earlier on about the Audax Italiano v Universidad de Chile match. Well its been confirmed on another betting forum that chile will be playing with a reserves team

By right I should put 50 on 11/10 (home team) but im hoping those odds will stay there until after I know has my double won or not

I doubt the odds will stay that good for long

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

ff9999 wrote: »
    Arsenal v Fulham OVER 1.5
    W Brom v Spurs OVER 1.5
    Chelsea v Wolves OVER 1.5
    United v Newcastle OVER 1.5
    Madrid v Atletico OVER 2.5
    Liverpool v City OVER 2.5
    @ 4/1

:pac:
    ff9999 wrote: »
    Interesting to see how City react to the Napoli defeat too. After their defeat to Munich they hammered Blackburn away that weekend 4-0, and the famous 6-1 in Old Trafford came at the end of a Champions League week

Liverpool will be very tough opposition and it's unlikely but I've gone for it in a cheeky double ;)

Man City -1
    Man United v Newcastle BTTS
    @ 8.5/1

Confident for Liverpool v City to be over 2.5 but might lay off at unders so guaranteed a small profit! :D

Then I have my cheeky (stupid) City -1 in my double ;)

What are people going for in the 'Pool v City match anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

Thinkin of throwing 15 on a swansea and liverpool double returns 89 euro on william hill.....might go with the dnb for 45 back any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

Last weekend, City beat an in-form Newcastle 3-1 and Liverpool JUST ABOUT beat a bang out of form Chelsea. Obviously they've had a rest midweek but City's squad is so well rotated that I can't see a major impact?

As I posted earlier the 6-1 drubbing of United came at the weekend of a Champions League week, and the week they lost to Munich in the Champions League they travelled to Blackburn (albeit a shocking side) and won comfortably 4-0.

Just my opinion that City have too much class but Liverpool at home in Anfield cannot be written off! I'm backing City and as a neutral hoping for some entertainment :D

P.S. GO OVER 2.5 LIKE ME ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Bulgarian League are at home to Litex Lovech . Only 1 point seperates these two teams. Lokomotiv Plovdiv look a great price @ 17/10 for the win or 11/10 DNB. They have won 6 from 6 home games this season

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭FOXFISH1

Siena v Inter Over 1.5 @ 1.33
    Hercules+0.5 @ 1.325
    Palermo or Draw @ 1.33
    Rangers-0.5 @ 1.45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

$50 on over 2.5 in the 4Dutch league games with Swansea to beat Villa. Returns just under 560.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement