Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

paulb06 wrote: »
    Anybody just use Moneybookers as their form of deposit on betting sites? Rather that then using my laser directly with the bookies..

I do aswell. Find it handier as you can withdraw form one bookie and deposit into another within 12 hours usually making it easier to get best price also keeps the bank statement clean as you can be refused overdrafts/credit/loans if the bank see bookie deposits on your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

yesno1234 wrote: »
    I do aswell. Find it handier as you can withdraw form one bookie and deposit into another within 12 hours usually making it easier to get best price also keeps the bank statement clean as you can be refused overdrafts/credit/loans if the bank see bookie deposits on your account.

Cheers mate, I don't actually use it at the moment was just wondering how it worked. I have an account with a laser registered, it's now asking for licence etc, any idea how long this takes? Also I have to reason why I'm topping up my MB a/c (either through gaming or other purposes) what dooes the gaming come up as on the statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,049 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I just stopped online betting last May as i knew i would be looking a mortgage in a few years. Only had an online account for 2 years and kept within my limit of around €25 a week but didnt fancy getting refused a mortgage because of it. So one trip a week to the bookies now is my lot and spend €20.

paulb06 wrote: »
    Cheers mate, I don't actually use it at the moment was just wondering how it worked. I have an account with a laser registered, it's now asking for licence etc, any idea how long this takes? Also I have to reason why I'm topping up my MB a/c (either through gaming or other purposes) what dooes the gaming come up as on the statement?

I haven't been asked for any of that yet anyways, I presume when you upload the pic of it to them it should'nt take more than a few days to clear. Got a statement there today and it just says *Moneybookers.com*, nothing on it related to gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,173 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    I learn from the best ;)

I had a look at villarreal team past games and Soriano pops up with the cards to like your friend Musacchio

I wouldnt go near betting on any Villarreal player to score, they have been very poor

I do like your "Villareal over 3 cards @ 6/5 on William Hill" pity pp dont have markets like that
    ;)

To tell the truth I didnt go for it

I hate the hassle of emailing pp and then waiting or not for replies

But its nice to know im still on a roll with the cards :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

For some reason I fancy Horsens in the Danish league tonight. Just a lean but they've been playing well recently. Stats favor Brondby fairly heavily at home.

Might stick on a double on horsens with>2.5 goals in the Villarreal/Malaga match. Those 2 are viewing this as an important euro qualifier match so should be well up for it. Again just a lean as the stats say there won't be many goals.

1 AC Horsens Brondby v AC Horsens

1 Draw or AC Horsens Brondby v AC Horsens
    2 Over 2.5 Malaga v Villarreal

1 pint becomes 5 :)

1 AC Horsens Brondby v AC Horsens

1 Draw or AC Horsens Brondby v AC Horsens
    2 Over 2.5 Malaga v Villarreal

1 pint becomes 5 :)

What was the odds on the Horsens single?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

yesno1234 wrote: »
    What was the odds on the Horsens single?

Got evens on the Malaga-Villareal overs and 1.83 on the double chance.

Apologies for not posting the actual bet beforehand :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Does anyone know of a website where you can see the live match stats for games, like each teams corners, cards etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Does anyone know of a website where you can see the live match stats for games, like each teams corners, cards etc?
    I use mix of bet365 (for corners and bookings) and sbobet (for shots/shots on target/attacks), but you have to registered on sbobet to have an access.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

www.Flashscore.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Exactly what I was looking for.. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Bet 365 are not offering any markets for the kettering town match tomorrow night from what i can see. Kettering still in trouble and against one of the best teams in the league away from home this could turn into a landslide.
    PP giving 11/5 on the -2. Think theres value in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I think I might have an account on every possible betting site.

I don't believe anybody who uses PP (or any other single bookmaker) is a winner over a large sample.

If you place a large number of bets and use just one bookmaker you don't like money.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Yardie wrote: »

Under 10 corners is another one i'm gonna go for in this.

Yardie you've done it again:D

got it at 11/10, plus had Malaga win @ 8/11- so made nice bit of money in this game

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Bet 365 are not offering any markets for the kettering town match tomorrow night from what i can see. Kettering still in trouble and against one of the best teams in the league away from home this could turn into a landslide.
    PP giving 11/5 on the -2. Think theres value in that.

Are ya sure Kettering will be missing players again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15852722.stm

They only had 2 subs for the Grimsby match at the weekend. I know Grimsby still struggled to beat them but Fleetwood seem to be a much better team and they are playing at home. Form indicators have suggested a 3:0 result.

Kettering wont be missing any more players than they were for the previous game, but they are still down 5 main starters, they fielded 6 players 21 or younger Saturday, expect more of the same, Players are not being paid at all and are complaining that they cant afford petrol to drive to training.

The coach service that Kettering use for away games had not been paid up until the weekend( dont know if thats been changed) Kett fans had a whip round Saturday to get money for the players for travel expenses. They're up against Fleetwood tomorrow who are on savage form, and you'd expect them too win, BUT Kettering played with some heart Saturday like a dog cornered. In the end they were unlucky to be beaten by a poor Grimsby.

Also Kett's main keeper is back from suspension replacing the young Haxia.

Only place I see a bit of Value is Fleetwood ht/ft @ 5/6 with Powers, can also be covered with Draw ht/ Fleetwood FT @ 3/1.

Might just wait and see if theres in play markets on 365, or hopefully markets before KO tomorrow

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15852722.stm

They only had 2 subs for the Grimsby match at the weekend. I know Grimsby still struggled to beat them but Fleetwood seem to be a much better team and they are playing at home. Form indicators have suggested a 3:0 result.

I went for the -2

Hopefully it will come in

Just worried that Fleetwood are concentrating more on the Friday FA cup match

Those players missing were shipped out on loan on deadline day, 2 main strikers 2 key mids...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

;)

To tell the truth I didnt go for it

I hate the hassle of emailing pp and then waiting or not for replies

But its nice to know im still on a roll with the cards :)

Good picking again. The lack of card options on PP is very annoying as it limits our chances of rinsing them out completely!
    Malaga broke their trend of low cards to easily cover the line with Toulalan as expected heavily involved. Unfortunately Musacchio was on best behaviour and Villa only managed the 3 cards so only up a small bit from my unders and Malaga win bets.
    wprathead wrote: »
    Yardie you've done it again:D

got it at 11/10, plus had Malaga win @ 8/11- so made nice bit of money in this game

Nice one..Glad you got on!

Just on the Fleetwood Kettering game, can anyone find any Asian markets ???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Cant say i am overwhelmed by Fleetwoods home stats of w5d4l1 f18a11.

No goals in the 2nd half of Charlton pains me. Had overs/Ascoli and Fortuna/Furth BTS so lost that on 1 frigging goal.

I ll have a treble of Juve/Man City and Barca match over 3,5 @11.67

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Barrow against Alfreton might be worth a look also at 5/6. Cant believe im looking at this league:eek:

Cant believe overs didnt come in on Huddersfield game....

Frimpong looks set to start tomorrow night. Definitely worth a look on the cards market.

Over 11 corner in the Arse/City match looks solid too with the likes of Adam Johnson and Oxlade-Chamberlain playing. Over 11 Asian @ evens on bet365 my pick

Phil Dowd is in charge of the Chelsea/Pool game so David Luiz to be booked looks a cracking bet in that one.

Also 3 draws in the Carling Cup games @ 40/1 is well worth a fiver too.

In Championship over 12 corners in Reading/Peterboro looks good too. Reading matches @ home ave 14 corners p/g. Pboro ave 12 p/g away from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Yardie wrote: »
    Also 3 draws in the Carling Cup games @ 40/1 is well worth a fiver too.

Where is that bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Where is that bet?

put 3 draws into the betslip as a treble.

Where is that bet?

Victor Chandler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Gonna try 3 overs in the Carling cup matches, just a tenner for interest sake @ 5.39/1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement