Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Lads I joined bet365 a few days ago and since joining ive been comparing odds against PP and must admit PP wins hands down nearly every time i compare them, is this usual or is it just coincidence ?
    2 I noticed today was:
    Dzeko to score next pp 13/2 b365 9/1
    Negredo to score next pp 9/2 b365 13/2

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Beauty of a FK from Carzola.

2-1

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ah peach of a goal

great free kick

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Malaga screamer!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I'm retiring from amateur betting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Great goal, 1 more please from anyone and I'll be happy.

Edit; Boca 1-0 behind :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

1 more from Malaga and I get money back. Or goal from Negredo, as I put some tiny stake for him scoring for 3:1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

10 on malaga 80/1 for the craic:D

Still astonished at that Negredo miss.

Im thinking of messi insurebet @ evens

I know Barca have trouble in the back and alves is out according to the preview I read so im unsure will i go ahead with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Only waiting on Barca tomorrow as the last leg of a 9 team accumulator. Only a small amount on it but it all adds up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Come on boca...need Them to win

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

markc1184 wrote: »
    Only waiting on Barca tomorrow as the last leg of a 9 team accumulator. Only a small amount on it but it all adds up!

Same here.
    8 PP bankers i picked yesterday is still alive thanks to 2 very late Valencia goals.
    Only Barca to deliver for an @12 accumulator.

Only have 1 regret this weekend an that was not going for all Dutch eredivisie matches going over 2,5. It would have come in. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭colly_06

Form the Shels forum:
    Well the boys who matter in all this Cool Paddy Power said in the paper today that there were 400 bets on the game in total and 40 were:
    Shels 1st half, Sheriff 2nd
    they paid out €70,000 on the game in total.

"Mr Robinson added that while the amounts of bets placed on the game was high there was no indications there was anything untoward about the result."

:D

"70,000"

muwhahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

i did my shels/sheriff with bet 365 for 50/1

thought they would av been done for more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Geaser11

@sformz with a lovely sunday bet for me- Man Utd, Man city and Real Madrid 7/2 - Money in the bank

Argentinos Jr v Independiente is an absolute snooze-fest.

Under 8 corners is 2.00, the game to draw is 2.20. Both generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Argentinos Jr v Independiente is an absolute snooze-fest.

Under 8 corners is 2.00, the game to draw is 2.20. Both generous.

I just bet €3.38 on a draw @ 11/10. Don't like having that loose change and it'll give me a reason to check back in an hour or so. :D

Thank, you getting in means it'll come off now ;)

I won €9 on under 4 corners in the first half so I've put that on under 7 corners for the rest of the match.

• Advertisement

Thank, you getting in means it'll come off now ;)

I won €9 on under 4 corners in the first half so I've put that on under 7 corners for the rest of the match.

I don't know dude, it's after midnight. My charm may have just been a 24hr bug. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Disappointing end to the weekend with Malaga losing and no goal for RvN but superb overall.

The over 2.5 in Lille Marseille and Real (-2) added to an already good day. Best of luck anyone who's on anything during the night.

WTF, I just checked in on the Arg Jr & Ind game to see if it was still a draw and saw the most peculiar thing.

One team had a free kick, and the ref was trying to get the wall back 10 yards. So he takes out a spray can and draws a line in the grass where he wants them to stand! Ha!

Maybe it's normal in South America, but it's new to me!

Also; looks like this bet isn't over yet. Couple of chances just there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Just heading back to the Sheriff-v-Shels match, my mate there said betting started on Friday morning at 175/1 on Shels HT/Sheriff FT, anyone get on that or did everyone who did get the 66/1?

carlcon wrote: »
    WTF, I just checked in on the Arg Jr & Ind game to see if it was still a draw and saw the most peculiar thing.

One team had a free kick, and the ref was trying to get the wall back 10 yards. So he takes out a spray can and draws a line in the grass where he wants them to stand! Ha!

Also; looks like this bet isn't over yet. Couple of chances just there.

Yeah I've seen that before. I think it's a great idea! Your draw must be in now is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

It's normal out there (and I really like it), on a big stage it debuted during this year Copa America.

FÚCK! Two corners in the last two minutes. Jesus Christ.

FÚCK! Two corners in the last two minutes. Jesus Christ.

You on your corners bets again?

Thanks for turning my spare €3.38 into €7.10. :D

Now I wanna get rid of €2.10... :confused:

• Advertisement

Thanks for turning my spare €3.38 into €7.10. :D

Now I wanna get rid of €2.10... :confused:

Keep it where it is if you don't know what you're betting on. There'll be plenty of time for that!

On the withdrawing from bet365 thing, you can't withdraw to Mastercards issued in Ireland. Laser works fine and I assume you could link your credit card to Paypal if you were desperate to use it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement