Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

seanhynes wrote: »
    BET 365 seem to be taking down markets on 2 more goals in games iv noticed, eg if a game was 2-1,you cant bet on over 4.5

You sure its not the main overs bet? they seperate the main from the alternatives,

so if you were looking at it, if it was 2 - 1

The main might be over 4.5 and in the alternatives section they would have over 3.5, over 5.5 over 6.5 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

ya it wasnt available on either alternative or match goals betting..:confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

seanhynes wrote: »
    BET 365 seem to be taking down markets on 2 more goals in games iv noticed, eg if a game was 2-1,you cant bet on over 4.5

Noticed that too over the weekend.
    Seeing a match with a a few goals and looking for 2 more goals. Nowhere to be found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Tipperary dude

any tips for the barca game tonight was thinking barca -2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Put a bet on the wrong team and it ended up coming off.

Cheers Volgar G Astrakhan!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Put a bet on the wrong team and it ended up coming off.

Cheers Volgar G Astrakhan!

Now go locate that on a map :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Messi first scorer @ 12/5
    Messi 2 or more @ 8/5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Legia with a very strong line up against LKS. Thinking on them winning HT/FT or Legia scoring in both halves. But not yet decided.

Under 3.5 in the Ajax youth v Twente youth is being tipped as unusually big odds @ evens,

gonna have some of that.

For Barcelona v Villarreal - I know it's Barcelona but Villarreal are no push overs and were one of the best teams to watch in Europe last season. A draw at 6.50 could be good value.

I also fancy 2.00 for both teams to score. Villarreal are 13/1 to score in both halves as well. Villarreal +1 @ 3.80 is decent too.

• Advertisement

stingerro wrote: »
    Legia with a very strong line up against LKS. Thinking on them winning HT/FT or Legia scoring in both halves. But not yet decided.
    Was it you who mention this game earlier today? Any bets in particular take your fancy at the minute?

Was it you who mention this game earlier today? Any bets in particular take your fancy at the minute?
    Yeah, it was me. Watching first minutes, nothing interesting going on. No bet at the moment.

For Barcelona v Villarreal - I know it's Barcelona but Villarreal are no push overs and were one of the best teams to watch in Europe last season. A draw at 6.50 could be good value.

I also fancy 2.00 for both teams to score. Villarreal are 13/1 to score in both halves as well. Villarreal +1 @ 3.80 is decent too.
    Gonna have something on that for sure, cracking odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

No 9th goal,11/10

Noice

Penalty for Legia after a corner, damm. Vrdoljka scored. Not sure what to do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Messi hat-trick is 11/2 PP :rolleyes: generaly 12/1 in others

Villa 7/1 PP :rolleyes: :pac: is generally 20/1 and as big as 25/1 elsewhere

PP's hat-trick odds are a joke all the time.

Was just gonna pop 20 on Legia, suspended betting for a penalty, ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Messi hat-trick is 11/2 PP :rolleyes: generaly 12/1 in others

Villa 7/1 PP :rolleyes: :pac: is generally 20/1 and as big as 25/1 elsewhere

PP's hat-trick odds are a joke all the time.
    Exactly, everytime I check prices for a hat-trick PP are the worst everytime!

Was just gonna pop 20 on Legia, suspended betting for a penalty, ****
    Szalachowski for 1:1 (former Legia player who I forgot to mention, there is three of them, him, Mieciel and Saganowski - are attacking players). Great strike, Ashley Young-like :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Both teams to score in Barcelona vs Villarreal @ evens
    Atvidabergas FF @ 8/15

€10 Double @ 2/1

• Advertisement

Szalachowski for 1:1 (former Legia player who I forgot to mention, there is three of them, him, Mieciel and Saganowski - are attacking players). Great strike, Ashley Young-like :).

Yeah, watchin it here,:eek::eek:

Lodz 1st goal all season, going pop a few notes on legia, just gonna see where the value is

Very open match, went for over 4,5, 12/10. Legia is playing high defensive line and their CBs are very slow. Szalachowski (right winger) is very fast player though.

Lodz 1st goal all season, going pop a few notes on legia, just gonna see where the value is

AHHHH

just as i was about to take Legia - 0.5 - 1 Aisian 1st half handicap betting suspended again :rolleyes::rolleyes: goal

Goal scored by Janusz Gol (yes, it's his name). He also scored on thursday against Spartak. My bet went 5 seconds before goal was scored ;).

Stuck a fiver on Legia -1 in-play handicap. Go on the boys.

Guys - did first two bets for late goals (I mentioned it earlier providing a link), one went in at 2.5/1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I also fancy 2.00 for both teams to score. Villarreal are 13/1 to score in both halves as well.

I need to open a bet365 a/c

Both teams to score in pp is 5/6 and Villareal both halves is only 7/1 pp :(

13/1 looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

going with over 5.5 11/8 20 on

• Advertisement

robbie1977 wrote: »
    I need to open a bet365 a/c

Both teams to score in pp is 5/6 and Villareal both halves is only 7/1 pp :(

13/1 looks good
    I'm never going back to PP again (unless they make a mistake again :D)

I use Betfair for my horse betting and Bet365 for soccer. Bet365 is the nicest designed website of them all, pleasure to use.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement