Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Just to get used to the decimal odds... If I have a bet that returns a total of €6.60 for a stake of €1, does that make it odds of 6.6?

And to make it relevant to the thread this is what I'm going for tonight;

Treble on MK Dons @ even, Southhampton @ 8/11, and Sheff Utd @ 10/11 turns out that 5.6/1, or 6.6 (If I'm doing it right).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Would make it 5.60 I guess, plus your €1 stake

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

elefant wrote: »

Ah ok, I thought the decimal odds included the 1. I thought 5/1 odds were 6.0, and 11/1 odds were 12.0, and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

clearodara wrote: »
    Like the look of MK dons tonight @ EVENS. They've won their last six matches on the trot, beating Norwich away in the Carling cup also 4-0 which was pretty impressive. They play at home to Brentford who have lost three of their last 5 games. I think Evens is a very good price for an in-form team. Going with treble of bury, bournmeth and mk @ 5.5/1

Dont know if anyone has noticed but PP have MK Dons new signing Charlie MacDonald bought from Brentford @ 2/1 to score anytime tonight. Crazy thing is hes still down on the Brentford scorers list:pac: I see they still have Baldock on the MK Dons list even though hes with WHam now!! Surely MacDonald worth a few quid tonight now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

No it would be 6.60. You multiply your stake by the decimal odds and you get your returns.
    carlcon wrote: »
    Ah ok, I thought the decimal odds included the 1. I thought 5/1 odds were 6.0, and 11/1 odds were 12.0, and so on.

Yeah you have it correct.

• Advertisement

carlcon wrote: »

My bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Dont know if anyone has noticed but PP have MK Dons new signing Charlie MacDonald bought from Brentford @ 2/1 to score anytime tonight. Crazy thing is hes still down on the Brentford scorers list:pac: I see they still have Baldock on the MK Dons list even though hes with WHam now!! Surely MacDonald worth a few quid tonight now:D
    He scored at the weekend on his debut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Tipperary dude

Derek! wrote: »
    Might have to rob this one on you, I dont see much else.

it looks good alrite il be joining ye on that

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Like the look of MK dons tonight @ EVENS. They've won their last six matches on the trot, beating Norwich away in the Carling cup also 4-0 which was pretty impressive. They play at home to Brentford who have lost three of their last 5 games. I think Evens is a very good price for an in-form team. Going with treble of bury, bournmeth and mk @ 5.5/1

Im not 100% about the lower division teams but im pretty sure i heard that MK Dons have sold their 2 best players over the last week or 2. I hope it somes up for ya but im only passing on a bit of news i heard. Make of it what you will

Sounds like a good tip. So instead of being on the outsiders team he is actually playing for the favourites, whose second most likely goalscorer no longer actually plays for them :D:D What a joke!

• Advertisement

Sounds like a good tip. So instead of being on the outsiders team he is actually playing for the favourites, whose second most likely goalscorer no longer actually plays for them :D:D What a joke!

Yep and I read he was left in the Brentford reserves for a while before he signed for MK. Hes meant to be starting too going by Sky. Id say hel be eager enough to get on the scoresheet:pac: Shame ya cant do the MK-MacDonald wincast though!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Single on MK Dons for me so.

Gonna go for the MacDonald bet..

10 @ 2/1 to score anytime
    5 @ 16/1 to score 2 or more (considering MK other strikers are less than 10:pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Tonights bets.

Accumilator on the following.

Huddersfield
    Southampton
    Sheff Utd
    Dundalk
    Sheff Wed

Single on MK Dons win.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Im on The MK band wagon. MacDonald wincast @ 5/2. And im doing a single aswell to win. my other double is Southampton and Crawley. I rang PP to get the 5/2 price. They said to ring and ask for a supervisor about the MK Dons game/ wincast and they will give that price to whoever. Mon MK DONS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

gefle u21 game is a mad start,1-0 sirius and gefle have a penalty now,could be 1 for goals

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Estonia U18 v Switzerland U18
    Switzerland 1-0 up after 5 mins
    Switzerland -2 Evs

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

I'm on MK @evs plus C.MacDonald first goalscorer 7/1 and anything plus MK 1-0 25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Keano! wrote: »
    Wouldn't say that :p

Baldemar one was a heavy one alright, never would usually go that high but was given a seriously strong tip before the race so i went with it.
    Another unplace. Silverware... led for most of the race but didn't have the distance.

If I only had the money (and the balls) to go for bigger stakes. Have had some decent tips last few weeks.

magherakid wrote: »
    Estonia U18 v Switzerland U18
    Switzerland 1-0 up after 5 mins
    Switzerland -2 Evs

Anyone else on this 3-0 after 20 mins

• Advertisement

magherakid wrote: »
    Anyone else on this 3-0 after 20 mins

Oh yeah! I joined you on that, and forgot about it! Nice one!

ya im on over 4.5 swiss goals 11/8,looking good.. also a treble of swiss u18,over 3.5 gefle u21 match and over 3.5 in the finnish game at 4.30 someone tipped for having plenty of goals earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

You can get them a bit better on Betfair 8/7 and William hill @ 11/10, but just a bit worried in case they field a weekend team, gonna wait till nearer kick off to bet on it

• Registered Users Posts: 34,112 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

staying away tonight, no value at all imo.

best of luck to all

Oh yeah! I joined you on that, and forgot about it! Nice one!
    seanhynes wrote: »
    ya im on over 4.5 swiss goals 11/8,looking good.. also a treble of swiss u18,over 3.5 gefle u21 match and over 3.5 in the finnish game at 4.30 someone tipped for having plenty of goals earlier

Nice one lads good luck

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Lads, please take the horse racing stuff to here (click) in future. This thread is for football, nothing else - hence the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Gonna go for the MacDonald bet..

10 @ 2/1 to score anytime
    5 @ 16/1 to score 2 or more (considering MK other strikers are less than 10:pac:)
    I hate the fact that Bet365 rarely makes mistakes like that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Klubi match suspended on 365

Edit....Its back

Klubi match suspended on 365

Not with me

• Advertisement

switzerland better get there shooting boots together for the second half!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement