Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

mike65 wrote: »
    Anyone got the Dutch starting 11?

There 1/200 for the win and 8/15 -5. Have you spotted other value in the game you'd like to share??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Gone for a 7way accumulator tomorrow including: Ireland, England, Holland, Romania, Croatia, Turkey and Australia!

€20 pays 96.68 on PP

So far, Australia have won, Croatia 2 up, Turkey 1 up, Surely the dutch will win most likely come down to whether the Republic can win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

clearodara wrote: »
    There 1/200 for the win and 8/15 -5. Have you spotted other value in the game you'd like to share??

Nope (PP is almost ignoring this game for some reason!) but if I'm going in on -5 I need to see a strong side.

edit found it

Stekelenburg, Van der Wiel, Mathijsen, Heitinga, Pieters; Van Bommel, Strootman; Van Persie, Sneijder, Kuyt; Huntelaar

Spain v Chile

Casillas, Ramos, Javi Martínez, Albiol, Arbeloa, Xabi, Xavi, Busquets, Silva, Villa, Negredo.

Germany

Neuer - Höwedes, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, Kroos - T. Müller, Özil, Podolski - Klose

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Value in the Russia game. Russia haven't looked anywhere near decent for a long, long time now despite there being many a decent player in their team. Macedonia on paper they should beat. Ireland went away to Macedonia and beat them I'm sure most will remember.

Looking at past half a dozen games, there aren't many goals scored by either side. Russia have scored 5 in 6 matches since February, 3 of them scored in the one match v Armenia. Macedonia have scored a measly 2 goals in their last 6 games.

Under 0.5 @ 12/1
    Under 1.5 @ 3/1
    Russia to win and 1 or 2 goals scored in the match @ 11/5

These stand out for me. I'll have something on the latter myself and maybe a five or tenner on under 1.5

I can also say the same for Japan in the morning kick off as well. But currently PP are offering nowt more or less :rolleyes:

Just got in. Good stuff :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

mike65 wrote: »
    Nope (PP is almost ignoring this game for some reason!) but if I'm going in on -5 I need to see a strong side.

edit found it

Stekelenburg, Van der Wiel, Mathijsen, Heitinga, Pieters; Van Bommel, Strootman; Van Persie, Sneijder, Kuyt; Huntelaar

-5 will be touch and go if you ask me.

Holland miss too much creativity in Robben en Van Der Vaart.
    It is Finland away next week and with already a few missing they want what is left stay healthy tonight.

I was only going for a Huntelaar hat-trick but cant find any bookie offering that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

I'm relyin on England now to save my day, **** sake :(

I agree I'll pass on that. Germany, England double I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Yardie wrote: »
    going over 3,5 cards in Norn Iron/Serbia game..both sides need to win and last game between sides was a feisty one
    Ref Thomas Einwaller not shy of a card either..10 in his last Europa League game
    http://worldreferee.com/site/copy.php?linkID=567&linkType=referee&contextType=stats

5/6

Yardie you probably already know about it but do u know about PP's
    alternative card index market
    there is usually some value in it.
    for tonights matches heres the link
    http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/euro-2012-qualifiers?ev_oc_grp_ids=348635

Damn tempting to put some money on Young Wincast @ 10/3, but I'll sit it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,403 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Have a sneaky feeling England may struggle tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Wee treble on

N.ireland BTS 11/10
    Wales BTS Evs
    Germany -2 21/20

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

PP have
    Holland 8-0 11/1
    Holland 9-0 17/1 :confused:
    Holland 10-0 10/1

I have done the 9-0 for the value its a lottery what they win by but looking on oddschecker 9-0 is over priced

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/netherlands-v-san-marino/correct-score

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

€5 on Holland 5-0 for the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

For the craic i've done an accumulator on

Norway
    Ireland
    Germany
    Italy
    Holland
    Montenegro
    Portugal
    France

and England and N.I. to draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I think Shels got reinstated after losing to Sheriff last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

Ireland & England double.Easy money!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    I think Shels got reinstated after losing to Sheriff last week.

What do you mean by reinstated???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Also cant see any market for this but, and i'll be on the road home when its in play.

Romania to beat Luxemborg to nil is as close as can get to a sure thing.

might be worth money on 1-0 or 2-0
    where did you get the Romania bet?

i took correct score 2 - 0 in the end.

2 - 0 at half time,

both teams please kindly park yer buses now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

England 1-0.. Just need 1 more from them for that over 1.5 goal 5/6 Boyles.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

England 1-0.. Just need 1 more from them for that over 1.5 goal 5/6 Boyles.:D
    YESSSSSS!!! job done after 20 mins. Best bet and price Ive seen in a long time.

Hungary 1-0 against Sweden and there 11/10 . They look good in their group and have won 4 and lost three. If they win tonight they go level in the group with Sweden. Looks a good bet coming up to half time. Also Holland -5 in play is now 9/10 with bet365 looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 54,195 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

clearodara wrote: »
    Hungary 1-0 against Sweden and there 11/10 . They look good in their group and have won 4 and lost three. If they win tonight they go level in the group with Sweden. Looks a good bet coming up to half time

theres a live betting thread.....

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

spain 2 down, a awful lot of accumulators could be broken

Bump.. for those who missed it.

Lads, in you're own time if you can just have a read of this new thread it'd be much appreciated - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74152338#post74152338

Thanks.

Headshot wrote: »
    theres a live betting thread.....

Sorry i'm not on this 24/7 and didn't realise there was a new thread for live betting :rolleyes: Oh well tip won anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

UDAWINNER wrote: »
    spain 2 down, a awful lot of accumulators could be broken
    sorry, didn't realise there was another thread. won't happen again.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    PP have
    Holland 8-0 11/1
    Holland 9-0 17/1 :confused:
    Holland 10-0 10/1

I have done the 9-0 for the value its a lottery what they win by but looking on oddschecker 9-0 is over priced

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/netherlands-v-san-marino/correct-score
    LAY LAY LAY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    Norway (-1)
    Belgium (-1)
    Armenia (-1) @ 8/1

England (-1) @ 15/8
    England (-2) @ 11/2 small bet
    Rooney anytime @ 11/10
    Russia v Macediona first goal after 23rd min @ 10/11 (hopefully a tight start)

Also anyone know what kind of squad Mexico have against Poland? there a very good price @ 7/5 its in Warsaw

Not often i get 4 out of 5 right :cool:, hope someone got something out of this lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

So close..........
    Bloody Norweigans!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement