Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Student Timetable 11/12

Options
  • 23-08-2011 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Anybody know the username and password to access this years timetables? I've searched everywhere and the ones I've found haven't worked whatsoever, Thanks

http://webtimetables.dit.ie/TTSuiteRBLIVE/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Have you tried:
    Username: students
    Password: timetables

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

Sorry just tried it there!! didn't work either, those above words worked earlier today.The same thing happened this time last night for my friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Username: Student Engineering
    Password: engineering

just change the engineering with whatever department you are in. It works fine.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Have a look at the guide to dit email thread that's stickied above- I put up all the departments and the passwords for them about a year ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Students/timetables works for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

The timetables are extremly tempermental. I generally find you can get on them fine 9am-8pm anything outside those hours the entry seems to be blocked.

I'm still a fan of using my old username and password of Student Tourism and Food with pw tourism

It's the one I've been using since I started because they changed those last year twice!

Advertisement