Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deck shoes for sale in Waterford?

• 23-08-2011 11:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭

My daughter is starting school on Friday and is looking for those navy deck-style shoes, but I've no idea where they are sold!

Does anyone know where I can buy them in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭coolperson05

Shaws have the best selection. Also Phelans in Georges Court.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I got mine in a shoe shop in Michael Street, think it was Wacky Shoes. It was 2 years ago though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Shaws and Phelan's are pricy enough, aren't they? Will have a look anyway and see if they stock them.

Wouldn't mind, but I saw them on sale upstairs in Dunnes back in June, but when I went back last week, there was no sign of them anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Try the Shoe Centre on Patrick Street. They sell deck shoes made by Susst & I recently paid €80 for them. Still pricy enough, but cheaper than the Dubarry brand ones which retail at €100 :eek:

Advertisement