Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Threads

Options
  • 24-08-2011 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

There's a thread that I think had potential, moved from AH to recycle bin.
    There was interest in it before and after a period of a month or so when it was unused.

Name was 'One of the great questions of modern times'

I'd just like to know what is and is no longer allowed or appropriate to a particular forum.

Its not even my thread, just dont really get it.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Can you please take a read of this thread and follow the procedure therein? Your query is unsuitable for the Help Desk for a number of reasons.

Firstly, it involves a particular forum, so it should be in Feedback.
    Secondly, it involves forum moderation, so a PM to the forum moderators should be your first port of call as per the thread above.
    Finally, your query is about "what is and is no longer allowed or appropriate to a particular forum" - so you'd need to ask the forum moderators of the specific forum you are referring to, as there are hundreds of forums on boards, and each has its own set of rules and guidelines.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement