Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brisbane ShareHousing Sept 11'

Options
  • 24-08-2011 4:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey guys, me and my boyfriend will be leaving Cairns soon and hoping to settle in Brisbane for a month or two and find jobs etc. Just wondering does anyone have any cheap Accom'n advice for Brisbane? We're currently ShareHousing in Cairns and it's working out brilliant and really cheap so we'd be more than willing to bung in with people, anything to keep the rent down.

Anyways, if anyone else is hitting Brisbane near the end of Sept give me a shout, there are some really nice apartments available for just $500-600 a month and some have two bedrooms so obviously it'd be cheaper to share.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

That sounds very cheap for an apartment, as I am living just 4km (8 min train journey) from Brisbane city centre, and I am paying 400 per week for unfurnished.

I do have a spare room that I could possibly let out for a short term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JonnyCash10

Hi I am moving to brisbane around mid sept from sligo and will be looking for a place to rent/share...Tir eoghin anywhere i should avoid?Looking for somwhere not to far from cbd as i imagine alot of my work will be there but wnt know till i get there and chat the boss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭con___manx1

hey me and the girlfriend will be arriving in brisbane on saturday 24th. if u find anything cheap gives a message and il do likewise house sharing would be great for us .thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 LisaRed

hey me and the girlfriend will be arriving in brisbane on saturday 24th. if u find anything cheap gives a message and il do likewise house sharing would be great for us .thanks

Hey! We eventually found this company, http://www.rs.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-brisbane-9129726?tm=1314868373&c=85114189 they've got a few houses in Milton (near all d backpackers), we're moving into one they've recently renovated so it's all new stuff, it's a bit more expensive but it's nicely furnished etc. , won't be ready for a few more days though and as far as I know the other rooms aren't taken yet so maybe give them a shout :) hope this helps!

Advertisement