Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Monitor - 24/26/27 inch screen

Options
  • 24-08-2011 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi All, I'm looking to buy a monitor to be used to connect my laptop for a bigger external display.

So far I've looked at Dell, Samsung and LG screens.
    I was thinking the bigger the better so a 27" would be preferable but as I will be sitting quite close to the screen at my desk I would be open to a smaller screen if it would be better suited.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on what would be best?
    This is for work purposes so I would like to find out about the best screens available at each of the sizes.
    If possible I would also like this to later be used as a TV screen but main priority is for work purposes.
    My price range is between €500 and €1000.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭moonlighting

i got a 42" lg450 on sale for 450 and use it as a second monitor. seems cheaper than buying a 27" pc monitor

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Chuie

42" would be too big for a desktop display for my laptop.

Do you know of any good 24" or 27"??

Advertisement