Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic Jam In south Tipp Yesterday.

Options
  • 24-08-2011 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭

Anyone know or heard about the 3 car crash yesterday between Clonmel and Carrick-on-suir? I was stuck in it for ages before diverting back through Waterford County. I can't find anything about it.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Topic Moved

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Friend of mine came across it. I think he said before the Guards or Ambulances were there. He didn't see it happening,but from what he reckoned was that about a 1/2 mile the Clonmel side of Miloko, there's a small side road that joins to the main road at an angle. He was guessing that a car was coming from Carrick, wanting to turn righ up that road, and a car behind couldn't stop in time and hit it. However, there was a painters van behind that again, and couldn't stop either, and swung onto the other side of the road, onto the path of an oncoming car. They crashed head on and it seems a can of paint bursed, and covered the driver in white paint.

He didn't mention how the other drivers were, but he said the paint van driver was out on the grass, not trapped in the van.

Advertisement