Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching in Perth

Options
  • 24-08-2011 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi guys!!! trying to sort out my teaching documents for perth-going in a few weeks!BIG PAIN!!! has anybody taught in Perth? Any tips, whats the pay like? when are there summer holidays??:) any help or advice would be brilliant!!:):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Well summer holidays coincide with Christmas and summer in the Southern Hemisphere.
    In both Oz and NZ the Christmas holidays start about a week before Christmas for primary level and at the beginning of February. The school year runs from February to December.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭corkgirl88

are you a primary or secondary school teacher lotto123??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 lotto123

primary:)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭corkgirl88

lotto123 wrote: »
    primary:)

I am thinking of going with a friend of mine who is a secondary school teacher and he is not sure whether to get the WHV and try to sub or get the skilled visa and get a full timer job if possible.

What visa have you got?

Advertisement