Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access mail from Exchange server via mobile phones

Options
  • 24-08-2011 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hopefully somebody here can give me some advice on this ? We have a Windows 2003 SBS server in our office which runs our exchabge server too , serving about 15 users. In the past few months , the projects being worked on demand that most of the users spend 2/3 days a week off site , so access to email is becoming a big issue.

I'm looking to configure our Exchange server so that we can get access to email via Iphoens / balckberry or whatever similar device somebody has (mix and match of phones to be honest at the moment) . I've done some research but any of the stuff I've found would seem to suggest that it is specifically for windows mobile enabeled devices.

Given that we also use iphones , could somebody maybe point me in the right direction ?? I want to do this once so that its future proofed to a certain degree - I'd also like to get Outlook Webmail working while I'm at it as I believe the set-up is simialar ??

Comments

Advertisement