Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50gr Pouch/Saving Cash

• 24-08-2011 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭

How much are 50 gram pouches going for these days, and what brands will most shops carry? I'd ask in a shop but I'd feel like a tit browsing their large pouches of tobacco section, and I don't even know if I'm going to go with rolls.

Do you actually save money on rolling tobacco? I'm smoking about 20 cigarettes a day, but I always smoked more roll ups. When I was a teenager rolls were the job. Tobacco Joe would sell you a 50gr pouch for a fiver and that'd keep you going for a few days. So I've never actually smoked them when they were full price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

don't buy 50g bags. They work out more expensive, they dry out quicker, and if you lose them, it'd be alot worse than losing,say, a 12.5g bag.

On a sidenote, I was passing through Abu Dhabi and picked up 250g of Drum for €8 :D. You wouldn't even get 25g for that much here :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

I switched from cigs to rolls when I got poorer, I used to spend roughly 60 per week on cigs, now roughly 30, I smoke lots like, check me out using no letter a's except right there....:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Rothmans wrote: »
    On a sidenote, I was passing through Abu Dhabi and picked up 250g of Drum for €8 :D. You wouldn't even get 25g for that much here :mad:
    I don't smoke Drum (prefer Amber Leaf in the airport duty free myself), but I must say that I do think you are a complete b*****d for letting us know. Green with envy doesn't even come close :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

the_syco wrote: »
    I don't smoke Drum (prefer Amber Leaf in the airport duty free myself), but I must say that I do think you are a complete b*****d for letting us know. Green with envy doesn't even come close :pac:

Unfortunate that they didn't sell Old Holborn, but still, 250 g of drum, thats not too shabby :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 yehslaw

250g of tobacco for 8 beans. Lucky man aha

• Advertisement
Advertisement