Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Tallaght 1st Year 2011/12

• 24-08-2011 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am 16 and I am going into IT Tallaght this year to study Business Admin. I am really nervous about making friends as I will be new. Also I am Irish but from Asia which makes it even harder to make friends. I was wondering if anyone else is going there this year, I want to have atleast one or two friends when I start college.

So if there's anyone thats also going there wants to be friend.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

dan786 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am 16 and I am going into IT Tallaght this year to study Business Admin. I am really nervous about making friends as I will be new. Also I am Irish but from Asia which makes it even harder to make friends. I was wondering if anyone else is going there this year, I want to have atleast one or two friends when I start college.

So if there's anyone thats also going there wants to be friend.

Thanks

Anyone?

Advertisement