Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday present from baby to daddy

• 24-08-2011 12:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Any ideas? he already has few photo frames of the two of them and also hand and feet paint prints... any other ideas would be great :) thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭alphabeat

<snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

alphabeat,

if you have nothing helpful to offer kindly don't bother posting here.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

What about a nice watch or something with an engraving on it? Or if you're on a budget you could get a mouse mat or a mug with a picture of the two of them together made onto it?
    :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

a nice pen?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,925 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Slippers and a tie! My poor Dad got slippers and a tie every birthday until I was about 10 and realised that there was the possibility of buying other things :o

Is this daddy's first birthday as a dad? You could get him a nice aftershave, xzanti's idea about the mug is really sweet too. A friend of mine got matching hoodies for her OH and their baby son, I think she had to go online to get them but it was such a sweet idea, and they both looked adorable in them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement