Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Years 2011-12

Options
  • 24-08-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am 16 and I am going into IT Tallaght this year to study Business Admin. I am really nervous about making friends as I will be new. Also I am Irish but from Asia which makes it even harder to make friends. I was wondering if anyone else is going there this year, I want to have atleast one or two friends when I start college.

So if there's anyone thats also going there wants to be friend.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Awh I remember my first day like it was yesterday (three years ago come next month :eek: ).

First day you have your registration they send you to the canteen, just go there, sit down on a table with a person who looks like they're on their own, start chatting. :D

Seriously though, most people will be in your boat, just get some dutch courage bulit up and chat away.

Advertisement