Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus, route number 123

Options
  • 24-08-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can tell me where on Dame Street the 123 stops? I read that it stops on Dame Street but it doesn't mention it on the Dublin Bus website. I'll be heading towards Thomas Street.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Click on the "View on Map" button above the timetable from Marino and it will show all the stops on google maps.

You can zoom in and drag the map as appropriate.

Two stops on Dame Street - Beyond Church Lane (Stop 1278) (Up from the National Irish Bank) and on the other side of the junction with South Great Georges Street (Stop 1934).

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

It stops ouside the Londis just down from Central bank (same side of the street).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

Thanks for the replies. Does it still say on the bus stops what buses stop there? It's just that i know of two bus stops very close to each other on Dame Street, one is right outside the door of National Irish Bank, and the other about 50m up the road (away from College Green) outside Londis (the outbound Londis!).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

gnolan wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. Does it still say on the bus stops what buses stop there? It's just that i know of two bus stops very close to each other on Dame Street, one is right outside the door of National Irish Bank, and the other about 50m up the road (away from College Green) outside Londis (the outbound Londis!).

You also have the exact bus stop numbers from my post above which is clearly displayed on every bus stop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement