Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coat Stand - Limerick area

• 24-08-2011 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anyone please know where I can buy a coat stand - preferably old fashioned or art-deco style rather than modernistic - in the Limerick area.

I've tried Woodies (nice stands would buy but the only ones have chips in them and I was told last June more would be in soon but still haven't arrived), Aramount in Coonagh (very nice staff, very nice shop but no coat stand) and some other places.

Argos do have them but I'd prefer to feel and see before I buy, rather than buying one from a catalogue or even worse, having to construct it before seeing the finished article.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Aesop

Browsers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Thanks Aesop, didn't think of there. I'm always driving past in a rush or else stuck in the traffic cursing it!!

Much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Just to thank you again Aesop.

I tried Browsers and they had one lovely one but it was beyond my budget. I then tried Ez Living and got a lovely solid mahogany style one for not much more than I'd have paid in Woodies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

You can always go into Argos and ask to VIEW an item before you finally purchase it. They'll bring it out to you. Decide then before you spend any money. Some of their stands don't look half bad!

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Aesop

Bicycle wrote: »
    Just to thank you again Aesop.

Yeah browsers does nice stuff but it is very expensive. Glad you got what you were looking for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement