Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book Sale

Options
  • 24-08-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys,

I've been pondering the idea of having a booksale around October, as it's a good way to help students get access to cheap 2nd hand books. I was thinking of October as most students won't get their booklists until classes have started back up.

However, some students might have gotten their booklists over the summer, so i've created a spreadsheet where students who have books to sell can input all their information on what they are selling. Hopefully this will take up and students who do post will make quick sales!

So if you do have books to sell, please make use of this!

Thanks
    Lisa :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bev

Just put up almost all the books for 1st year E, M, Cs if anyone is interested. :) less than 50 euro for all of them.

Advertisement