Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When should your partner put out ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I read the title and instantly becam furious because for some reason I thought it had been written by some asshole male, thinking he was entitled to a blowjob because his wife/girlfriend was on her period and thus wouldn't fück him, and was looking for like minded assholes to agree with him.

Clearly I was wrong but whatever

Jesus...what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭funloving

KTRIC wrote: »
    I wouldn't have any respect for a woman who put out on the first date. Wouldn't stop me giving her one though. Just not marriage material.

are you for real? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I read the title and instantly becam furious because for some reason I thought it had been written by some asshole male, thinking he was entitled to a blowjob because his wife/girlfriend was on her period and thus wouldn't fück him, and was looking for like minded assholes to agree with him.

Clearly you need help with your irrational rage and overactive imagination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Yes, clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

smash wrote: »
    Isn't that about Koalas?

Pandas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Anyway - on topic!

1 - first date = relationship??
    Did I miss the memo?

2 - whenever feels right for both parties! Why is date 3 the magic number?? And when it's spontaneous it's better, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Clearly you need help with your irrational rage and overactive imagination.

Nah, it's fun to throw something slightly controvertial into a thread and watch the thanks whores scramble for best reply lolol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Poll seriously needs a "whenever feels right for both parties" option

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Voodoo_rasher

MugMugs wrote: »
    Roide?

Lash ourofit

Bang

Get jiggy with

To part take in the act of luuurve making

da person meant......................'horizontal action' ; D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

They usually run when I dance.:(
    http://youtu.be/vIEH_KZ-wmI

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Koltashe

I wouldn't have any respect for a woman who put out on the first date. Wouldn't stop me giving her one though. Just not marriage material.

Thats a classic exampe of Madonna Whore complex! If a girl puts out too quickly she's a whore and if she holds off she's marriage material / madonna. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna%E2%80%93whore_complex

You do realize that a girl can date you for months without putting out yet f*cked everything that moves before she met you? Or that a girl who barely been with anyone before you could fancy you so much and be so turned on by you to actually want to have sex with you right there and then and not want to play games!

My guess is all man have the madonna whore complex to some degree. Though how long it take the girl to put out for you is no indication of her past or who she is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Koltashe wrote: »

My guess is all man have the madonna whore complex to some degree.

Your guess is wrong ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Can a Mod put an edit onto the poll ?

Something like

"When it feels right (When she says so in other words)" ??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Koltashe wrote: »
    Thats a classic exampe of Madonna Whore complex!

Mad Donna isn't a whore ! She's just misunderstood and obliging :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

i'm getting irritated by the amount of american things irish people are adopting, for example this 3rd date rule that seems to have magically made it's way into our collective knowledge, where did this 'generally accepted' idea come from? American tv shows, that's where. try being original.

In my day you had shagged her everywhichwaybutreal before you finally got the leg over. This of course led to RSI in favourite hand :p. It's the same the world over .......... except in Arab countries, where you're likely to suffer hand necrosis or, Allah be praised, amputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

when she turns 17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I wouldn't have any respect for a man who shags a woman he has no respect for either :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Six hours after the first full moon of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

When the moon is in Uranus .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Latchy wrote: »
    When the moon is in Uranus .

And it lights up the central chamber of your small intestine?:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

WindSock wrote: »
    I wouldn't have any respect for a man who shags a woman he has no respect for either :P

Never said I did ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,202 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

To be completely honest, since my mid twenties or so if I wan't having sex with someone by the end of the third date I wouldn't be looking for a 4th.

It seems to be that a woman who hadn't slept with me by then either:
    • thought that withholding sex gave her "the power" in the relationship
    • had some ****ed up Catholic guilt about sex
    • didn't want me in her bed at all

And anyone falling into one of those categories isn't someone I'd want to sleep with / pursue a relationship with. Of course it's different when you're a teenager or if the other person is still a virgin but that's pretty much how I'd feel about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Spread wrote: »
    And it lights up the central chamber of your small intestine?:D
    Deep man ....deep ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

He's entitled just because.....he is. :)

To be fair, once you get to a certain age and there was no other mitigating factors with the woman, you'd probably wait 3, maybe 4 dates maximum.

It's nice to say you don't want to pressure people but a long wait would spring the alarm bells that somebody is uptight about sex or is moralistic about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Eriu79

Weekend before the first date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Before you meet her sisters

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

20 minutes..........Ive exhausted all the knock knock jokes by then

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ItsNoAlias

Wait wait wait... does date mean like the third time you see each other or the third time you actually "go out" because in my experience a date is generally not the only time you see or speak to a new partner. At least in Ireland anyway.

I find if i cook a good enough meal on the "third date" then I am likely to get some but by and large that is about 3 or 4 weeks of knowing a them.

One date a week... cant really be affording anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

When it feels right for me, which always happens to be at the 6-8 week mark. Not a time plan, just how it works out!

I need to feel very comfortable and really like him and know he's not going to dump me right after. It happens when I know we will be together for a good while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Duct Tape and Handcuffs ftw!

When 'no no no' means 'yes yes yes'

Advertisement