Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When should your partner put out ?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

mattjack wrote: »
    Before you meet her sisters

or alternatively, when I show her the knife and her place under the floorboards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

mattjack wrote: »
    or alternatively, when I show her the knife and her place under the floorboards...

You have me so confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

When you start pawing at her like a dog with a bone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

You have me so confused

so have I...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

RonMexico wrote: »
    When you start pawing at her like a dog with a bone.

Bone being the operative word, aye?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

It's amazing that just because someone puts the words generally accepted into an option, people automatically choose that option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    It's amazing that just because someone puts the words generally accepted into an option, people automatically choose that option.
    Did you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Wait at least six months other than that wait till both partners are ready and time is right! No point rushing it and I don't think the line 'its never too early' should come into it.

It has to feel right whether its special or not! there has to be something between partners not just the spark and the sexual chemistry but they both need to click and be attracted to each other, fancy each other, be friends and lovers as well as compatibleness on all levels! And I mean ALL levels!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Broads.ie

What the fcuk does "put out" mean? As in give you the ride? What the fcuk is "put out" ? What is she putting out, her gee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

MugMugs wrote: »
    Did you?

If you must know, I voted one month.

Depends on the spacing of the dates really though and the amount of time spent together.

• Advertisement

You have answered your own question there boards buddy!

Go with gut instinct if it feels right then it is if not then don't. Only go for it when it feels right!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

The General rule is 7hrs after meeting - this could be one day or over several encounters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

doovdela wrote: »
    Wait at least six months

Is that a typo or do you just date a lot of born again Christians and homosexuals? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

6 months when trust and that other ****e is built up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

First date. Sorry but sex is important and I have college fees to pay this year. I can't afford to be wasting money on fancy restaurants if it's going to emerge that you suck (badly) in bed.

I know you don't care ladies. I'm mainly talking to myself:P:):(:mad::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

I have a new partner? :eek: Quick, PM me her phone number!

strobe wrote: »
    Is that a typo or do you just date a lot of born again Christians and homosexuals? :pac:

No not a typo, I am being serious! I was going with the longest option from the poll so went with 6 months if anything I would wait a little longer 8 months to a year if they are willing to wait! I don't date either born again Christians and homosexuals. I am straight as a ruler but tend to date non religious people more than Christians but I am a person who waits for the right time and everything else clicks and has a spark ya.

Whether ready or not to sleep with them I have to be a 100% ok with it. I have to a least fancy them and they fancy me and that we like each other but love is a bonus! Basically they be waiting well after the fifth date! I have to really know them and trust them before devoting myself and my body to them and vice versa if they aren't willing to go by my terms then they aren't worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

doovdela wrote: »
    I was going with the longest option from the poll so went with 6 months if anything I would wait a little longer 8 months to a year if they are willing to wait! I don't date either born again Christians and homosexuals. I am straight as a ruler but tend to date non religious people more than Christians but I am a person who waits for the right time and everything else clicks and has a spark ya.

Whether ready or not to sleep with them I have to be a 100% ok with it. I have to a least fancy them and they fancy me and that we like each other but love is a bonus! Basically they be waiting well after the fifth date! I have to really know them and trust them before devoting myself and my body to them and vice versa if they aren't willing to go by my terms then they aren't worth it!

Cool cool. I'm not judging or anything. If it's not too personal could I ask what age you are (roughly)? Also would you expect them to remain celibate for the six months to a year? Like if you found out they had a ONS during the time, would you consider it cheating? Ehh, I have another couple of questions but I don't want to come across as a nosy bastard, I'm just intrigued.

If it feels right then ya length of time shouldn't matter!

• Advertisement

strobe wrote: »
    Cool cool. I'm not judging or anything. If it's not too personal could I ask what age you are (roughly)? Also would you expect them to remain celibate for the six months to a year? Like if you found out they had a ONS during the time, would you consider it cheating? Ehh, I have another couple of questions but I don't want to come across as a nosy bastard, I'm just intrigued.

Oh no worries! Really. You can PM if you like if there are any questions you wish to ask.

I am mid to late 20's! In my own mind I think that it is right for me but I cannot say when it be the right time, depends on person, situation and compatibility whether we agree on the celibate thing it depends. I go with 6-12 months roughly as it takes a lot longer to get to know someone than people realise and I take a while to trust people fully I am very cautious like that!

I wouldn't expect them to stay celibate depends how serious we are. Then again you can do other things than have sex like! Surely that can compensate for a few months, its the build up to the real thing is important! I would consider them have a ONS cheating in my eyes if we were serious but if we were seeing each other as well as other people like a casually seeing each other maybe open kind of relationship then I be ok with it up to a certain point, he get to have sex, once I get to know him I be happy to move things along and then make it more serious and get to that stage of moving to the next level etc.

But it all depends on the guy and the relationship in question. I am just looking at it in a general view things could be different when dating and in a relationship. Like if things fell into place, after a month be ok...but honestly the first date or after meeting no way, ONS not for me! A bit of fun ya but no sex no no!

If he don't respect my wishes he don't respect me then its his loss my gain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭YBTurbo

Took 7 months with the X to finally ram it home (Town Park by the way :cool:)

A week later I found out she cheated so she got dumped.

TBH it depends on the two people involved, some see it as just sex others see it as a way of bonding with someone they like so obviously would take a bit longer.

Advertisement