Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSi R4i-Gold Firmware Needed

Options
  • 24-08-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to get an R4i Gold card to work with a DSi but failing miserably. I've got V1.62b on the card but it won't run any NDS files. When I select an NDA file to play it commences creating the Sav file and then goes to load the file but crashes with the following error

"Load errcode=-1" "Please reset system"

I have formatted the SDHC card (8GB) and done a clean install several times without success. I've tried looking online but can't find anything that makes sense.

I see on www.r41-gold.com that a newer 1.66b version of the kernel is out but the download link isn't working and I can't find an alternative download source for it.

Anyone out there able to help?

BTW it runs Moonshell DPG files perfectly.

Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Try the r4wood kernal

This is the link

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No R4 chat allowed in this forum.

Moving from Nintendo to Console Modding.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭newtothis

Put your micro sd into your pc and delete any .sav files that may have been created, then download this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHZPG38U and extract it and then place the contents alongside your other firmware, load up your card and choose ttmenu, and the menu should change, try loading your .nds files again from this menu.

Advertisement