If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic VIERA TXP50GT30 and Front Speakers

Options
  • 24-08-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi Team,

I am looking to upgrade my TV and Front Speakers.

How much for the Panasonic VIERA TXP50GT30B with 2 pairs of 3d glasses.

I am also interested in a pair of Mordaunt Short AVIANO 6. I have an Onkyo TX-SR577. Is this amp powerful enough to run these babies?

If not, could you suggest a nice set of front floorstands?

I would require delivery to Longford.

Thanks guys,

Richie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

<Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 27 LuigiSham

Thanks Rai.

If delivery is not possible, I can organize something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Luigisham,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The current price on the Panasonic TXP50GT30 is £1,169.95. And the glasses are £119.95 a pair. So a total of £1,289.90. Just a note that this is a instore only item so would need to be collected. And also as it's a British model it's not Saorview certified.

The Aviano 6s are a nice speaker, I'd recommend checking out the Monitor Audio BX6s though, they're a favourite here in the store amongst staff and customers. We sell them at £499.95. They also come in a range of finishes.

http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/bronze-bx/bx6/

Let me know what you think.

Regards.
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 27 LuigiSham

Thanks Chris for the speedy reply.

I am very happy with the price of the TV and 2 3d glasses.

I would still like to go with a pair of the Mordaunt Short AVIANO 6 floor standers.

I would also need a wall mount. I am keen on the SUPPORTING VISION CANTILEVER Z878.

I can be in belfast this Sunday, do you have all the above in stock?

Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

<Snip>
    ?????

I'm getting my 50" plasma delivered on Friday (fingers crossed)
    are you suggesting I cant trust the delivery guys ???

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

LuigiSham wrote: »
    Thanks Chris for the speedy reply.

I am very happy with the price of the TV and 2 3d glasses.

I would still like to go with a pair of the Mordaunt Short AVIANO 6 floor standers.

I would also need a wall mount. I am keen on the SUPPORTING VISION CANTILEVER Z878.

I can be in belfast this Sunday, do you have all the above in stock?

Richie

Hi Richie,

I don't have the TV in stock at the moment unfortunately and wouldn't be able to have it in for Sunday sadly.

I do have the speakers in stock in the black finish at the moment.

I could try and get the TV in, not sure at the moment of how long it could take though. Could look into it for you.

Regards.
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

<Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

rai555 wrote: »
    sorry guys, it's only IMHO, the answer must be from RS :D

mate,

have you been let down by a delivery from Richersounds ?

If not, why are you even commenting on this thread ?

I dont understand what your trying to contribute here

I have bought stuff from RS before and have been nothing but VERY happy with the service !
    My 50" plasma is due tomorrow and I dont expect anything but the usual high degree of service from the lads.
    I have had, so far, nothing but the best of service from the guys up there (respect to Chris again for all his help ! )
    I would guess that if they have had many complaints about the delivery service then they would have stopped using that service !

Lost as to what is it you trying to contribute mate !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@rai555,

Your intervention in this thread is very near the line for trolling. It's clear from your last post that you know that queries here are for RS to answer, please abide by the Charter and do not disrupt other peoples threads and do not comment any further on this thread.

@MrTrebus,

Point made, thanks, no need for further discussion on this issue I think - lets leave the thread to the OP and RS.

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.