Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadowrun

Options
  • 24-08-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey, me and some of my friends have been playing shadowrun for the last year. I was just wondering was there any other games out there?

We're still fairly new at it and I'd love to get into another game, just to see how other people RP it.

Are there any games going in dublin/kildare area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Do mean other games of Shadowrun, or other games entirely?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Happie

I'm open to either though preferably shadowrun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Yea i remember shadowrun, 2,3 and 4th ed of the game. Was an exceptionally good game. I'm not a big fan of the D6 system but the setting and story sucked me in, In the end i wrote my own D20 version of the game. :D

There are a few Sci-Fi Games i can recomend that are pretty good to play:

SLA Industries --> Excellent Game world setting / Game system is a little weak and can be exploited but its a very good game to play.

Rifts --> this might be a little harder to get as the game is out of print, You'll have to pick it up on ebay or from a convention if your lucky.

Starwars RPG --> I'm actually playing this one at the moment with a group of friends and its lots of fun. Espcially since im an uber star wars nerd its available from most hobby shops and online.

Traveller --> IMO the best of the all its the granddaddy of sci fi games its pretty epic but nigh on impossible to get. Ive been looking for a copy for ages *Hint hint* so if anyone knows where i can get a copy of this id be grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Starwars is a great game, very robust system. Well worth playing

Advertisement