Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing and Binding

Options
  • 16-08-2011 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey,

What are JFK like for real last minute?

My thesis is due at the end of the month and I really want to spend as much time as possible writing it, like could they do in like in an hour on the day??

Or where can do last minute?

I know, I know i should alow more time....

Thanks for any help in advance..!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 spoozle

I got my thesis bound in Kenny's last week and was extremely happy with the result, the final product looked very professional and the staff were very quick and efficient. I found the price to be very reasonable as well. Highly recommended!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Make a booking with Kenny's and they should be able to fit you in very close to your deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I had my Dissertation done in JFK two years ago and it was cheaper than Kenny's. I was the only person in my class to get it done there and the general consensus was that it was just as good as the more expensive Kenny's job. They should be able to sort you out for your deadline no problem.

Also, I needed more copies about two weeks after the initial print and the owner gave me a reduced rate due to repeat business.

Edit: Just re-read your post - an hour? Very unlikely, same day possibly, but I'd be surprised if anywhere could do it for you in an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,905 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

There doesn't seem to be anywhere in Tuam that does soft binding and hard back binding so I'm asking you guys if ye know of any places in the City that do this.

Yer help is appreciated!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Kennys might be able to help you out.

http://www.kennys.ie/bookbindery/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Another thread here

JFK Bookbinders on Sandy Road (off Tuam rd) is recommended.

Brilliant stuff guys. Thank you! :)

I think I'll go with Kenny's purely for the ease of submitting it online and only having to go into Galway once to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

there's a place down at the bottom of liosban industrial estate
    cant remember name

GY A1 wrote: »
    there's a place down at the bottom of liosban industrial estate
    cant remember name

Isn't that Kenny's?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jessieoconnor

Yea thats Kennys at the end of liobaun near o'briens

Got my thesis done with them on friday, was going to go with JFK's but as said above Kennys were better cause you could do it all online .

There website was helpful also!

+ Kennys

• Advertisement

Thanks for yer comments ^

Ended up going with kennys , they were so helpful!

Got my thesis done with them on Friday, done the whole thing online all I had to do was collect it!

I would defineatly recommend them!

Yea thats Kennys at the end of liobaun near o'briens

Got my thesis done with them on friday, was going to go with JFK's but as said above Kennys were better cause you could do it all online .

There website was helpful also!

+ Kennys

Did you get it done in one day?

I'm cutting mine very tight to the deadline. :o

Yea, in two hours!

Ya have to fill out there order form a few days beforehand.

But i emailed my PDF to them around 10 in the morning on friday, it was ready at 12!!

Yea, in two hours!

Ya have to fill out there order form a few days beforehand.

But i emailed my PDF to them around 10 in the morning on friday, it was ready at 12!!

Excellent, I'll send them the form on Tuesday evening and hopefully I'll have it for Thursday.

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Hurler85

I am wondering if anyone know where I can get a basic gum binding done in galway city . I have to hand up a thesis in a couple of weeks with two copies soft bound. The quality i want is something similar to a normal spiral bind except i dont want the spiral! I am aware that kennys do a soft bind with a gum bind but its too expensive, and much too high quality for what i need.

How much did they charge??

TapeBinding.gif

does it look anything like this?

Advertisement