Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update from Forums

Options
  • 24-08-2011 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

I have subscribed to the "Follow Forum" set-up for 7 forum but over the past few days I am only getting messages from 3 forum all others have stopped.Checked my spam folder but no joy,anyone got ideas.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If you've changing certain things in your personal settings, it will remove all of the forums you were 'following'. This is a bug in the software that boards.ie runs on, and there's nothing we can do about it. The only thing you can do is to go to those forums that were deleted from your "My Forums' list, and 'Follow' them again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement