Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc need advice

• 24-08-2011 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

i have upc since jan of this year before that eircom,advice or help needed everthing works perfect within reason my problum is that a web page i have been useing for months M.....2k has stopped loading, last week for no reason it loads half way then i get time out ,,usual message.every other page loads perfect this is the only page that wont load was on to upe 1890 but they suggested i try the premiun line my firewwall is ok nothing barred,i dont want to fiddel with the modem setting in case i make a balls of it i am on the 20 mb and the modem is the cisco epc2425 and yes i have reset the modem any input would be appricated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Could you please format and properly punctuate your post so that it is understandable? I'll try help then.

From what I can make out though, the issue is with a website and not with UPC.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 glasseye

UPC down again for 3rd time today. Have called tech support twice and told to reboot cisco rooter, both times it worked.

Can anyone enlighten me.

Is this a normal thing with these rooters or is it my UPC connection

Any ideas appreciated

Advertisement