Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a written reference

• 24-08-2011 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am an ex student of LYIT and I am looking for a written reference for a role I have been offered. I am wondering does anyone have any idea on who to contact to get one?

I would ask an ex-lecturer if I could but I would imagine they would be hard to get hold of this time of year, I am just wondering if a general one from the college would do. I assume I don't need one that proves my skills since I have already been offered the roles and it would be more of a character reference if anything.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Id say you would get hold of the department heads by now no problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

I emailed my head of department there about a month ago and he responded the next day, if thats any help to ya. Congrats on the new jobeee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭henke

Cheers for that. I will contact my Head of Department and hopefully that will be sufficient. Thanks

Advertisement