Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Event - Cosplay Banter in the Attic - 2nd of September

Options
  • 24-08-2011 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Cosplay Ireland are running their first event in the Loft, Twistered Pepper on the 2nd of September. This is a fundrasier for the Cosplay Ireland website and we hope to run alot more events in the future.

Entry is 6 Euro and there will lots of live cosplay burlesque enterainment such as the Chronic Candies who will be performing with Bubblegum Harley and NoamiBomb. Also Moshi Moshi Dj who DJ at Eirtakon will be playing Japanese tunes, anime and dance throughout the night!

This event is strictly over 18s and cosplay is optional as Cosplay Ireland will be a website for the fans as well as for cosplayers. Find us on facebook.

Also will be prizes for best cosplay dancer and best costume!

Hope to see you there! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Ahwww yeah. I will be attending. May half heartedly cosplay with a cornflakes box and some pritt stick depends on my mood :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hopefully gonna be attending :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kvothe

oh yeah i try to come on that day as well :) its ok if i just come in an anime themed t-shirt :) woooohhhooooo Konata from lucky star. me likey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_cqg6JcwfI

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

hey

yeah you don't have to come in cosplay and that would be sweet if you wore the Konata t-shirt. This will be a night for all nerds! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kvothe

ah no i dont have akonata t shirt yet. i have to come in my GTO t shirt. its my favourite anime :)

• Advertisement

Awh cool, even better! I love that anime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Oh it was! I was really nervous but alot of people really enjoyed themselves and the cosplay burlesque perfomers were fantastic getting the crowd going. I will hopefully have the photos of Kieran and will upload them in my blog and some here.:)

Advertisement