Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

entry requirements

Options
  • 24-08-2011 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey 1st time poster on boards here. Im looking at trying to do a masters course in management not sure which 1 yet , and the reason im posting here as a non traditional is due to my results.

I have a degree in finance maj/min maths , my results were a 2.2 in finance but pass by compensation in maths. Im sure this means my degree is passed by compensation and my query is that after working for a year full time and being put on development course for management. I know some courses will accept people in with work experience but just wodering if anyone knows whether i have a leg to stand on or whether i have to go bak and do another degree and get better results???

If anyone could shine a light here from personal experience or even an educated guess it would be much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

A lot of the masters courses i look at have minimum entry requirement of a 2.2 degree, so I'm sure the one (Degree) you have should be enough to get an interview and then it'll be down to you to convince them that you can and have the time and the constitution to complete the course, but since you haven't supplied any details about the course provided or the course its self it would be wise to contact the course coordinator and ask him/her if you satisfy the minimum entry requirements.

PEACE !!!!!!!!!

Advertisement