Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milkman delivery in city?

• 24-08-2011 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

I recently signed up for a month of doorstep milk deliveries with this http://www.oileanfarm.ie/ .
    So nice to have the milk delivered to the door three times a week.
    They come in glass bottles and the milk is very nice too.

Only thing is at 1 euro a pint bottle its a bit too expensive for me as I use a lot of milk and can get 2 litres for 1.45 in Tesco.

I said I would try it and support the local business but its costing me the same as my u.p.c bill :(.
    I still like the idea of the milk being delivered though so,
    Anyone know a milkman ( details) who still delivers in the city ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

We recently (in the last month) started to get milk delivered 3 days a week(Mon, Wed, Fri) out in Dooradoyle.
    Got to pick from a list of brands, not sure if they were all on it or not, but we were able to get the Avonmore milk that we always used to buy anyway.
    Gets dropped off at about 5-6 in the morning too.

Not exactly sure of the details but I can get the number of the guy who delivers when I get home..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Think he has been delievering Milk for as long as I can remember. his name is Niall iirc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

tumblr_lj52ixmZ3G1qdgm48o1_500.png

(sorry mods, I couldn't help it)

Advertisement