Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football manager 2011 update for this Summer transfers?

Options
  • 24-08-2011 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to update Football Manger 2011 to this summers transfers for the 2012 season or do they block that so we all buy the 2012 version?

I wouldn mind it being updated until the new one is out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Marco85

go to the official football manager website and sign up to gain access to the forums. there is a forum called editors hideaway with great updates made by diffrent people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

whycliff wrote: »
    Is there any way to update Football Manger 2011 to this summers transfers for the 2012 season or do they block that so we all buy the 2012 version?

I wouldn mind it being updated until the new one is out?

One of the guys on fm-base has been busy making this file link

Haven't downloaded it myself yet as I've made my own

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I need a bit of help with this lads. I bought the game recently again (Too lazy to wait :D) but I installed it with Steam for the 1st time and I am trying to update the database using one of these updates, but I can't seem to find the folders. I know you are meant to create Editor Data folder I think it is. But I tried that and it dosn't work.

On Windows 7 as well which I am brand new to which is not helping things, anybody know what I need to do? Its wrecking my head. Cheers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

aaronh007 wrote: »
    One of the guys on fm-base has been busy making this file link

Haven't downloaded it myself yet as I've made my own

I use this and would recommend it, few small bugs with player values. David Vaughan at SUnderland only being valued at 200k for one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

New update out now , looks good from what i have seen so far :-)

QPR look like my fun challenge now :-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

If I install this update will be I able to continue on my main save or does this affect all saves or something? I plan on starting a new game with the update obviously!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Yakult wrote: »
    If I install this update will be I able to continue on my main save or does this affect all saves or something? I plan on starting a new game with the update obviously!
    AFAIK, it only affects new games. Old saves will continue as they are provided you dont delete the database altogether.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    AFAIK, it only affects new games. Old saves will continue as they are provided you dont delete the database altogether.

Aye, just remembered that!
    Have it installed, nice job I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭conroym7

It only works for new games unless you have the program for real time editor.

• Advertisement
Advertisement