Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogging in Galway!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

just read this on swing4ireland knocked over my pipe laughing
    New Location - KFC, Galway
    KFC Carpark Galway Nice quiet spot late at night, if get there early can order bit a grub. The Big Daddy Meal is my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

New Location - KFC, Galway
    KFC Carpark Galway Nice quiet spot late at night, if get there early can order bit a grub. The Big Daddy Meal is my favourite.

Man's got his priorities straight - bucket o'chicken....then a ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

~~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
    ~~~▄▄██▌█ ░░░░ The Karma TRUCK IS COMING!░░░░░ ▐
    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ ░░░░░ I know a few people who need a ride░▐
    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
    ▀(@)▀;▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀;▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@ ▀▀▀▀▘

Aiel wrote: »
    In Barna Woods there is alot of Condom wrappers on the ground in the smaller trails off the main trails (if that makes sense).They are beside beer cans and around burnt out camp fires too.Theres a notrious area known as Mags Boreen which is a beach between Silver Strand and Barna Pier that alot of men only "congregate" in for "social activities":rolleyes:.That area of beach is well known by the locals around there for all of that activity.

Wait, people do that at Mags? I grew up in Barna and that's the first I've ever heard of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Well Fidelma, what else did you expect us to do when our Xbox/playstation goes into forced shut down mode for 12 hours of each 14 hour stretch.
    Dogging in the vacant carpark....... achievement unlocked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'd love to see her discover 4chan. Her outrage would be brilliant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement