Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock?

Options
  • 24-08-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi, I got offered accommodation today but was a little late applying and when i got on there was only blackrock left? so i booked a room there thinking a room in blackrock is better than a park bench but all my friends are in glenomena and i am just wondering is there anything i can do ? I've since heard about the refresh and it comes up thing so wondering if there might be still places availible? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

kilrush wrote: »
    Hi, I got offered accommodation today but was a little late applying and when i got on there was only blackrock left? so i booked a room there thinking a room in blackrock is better than a park bench but all my friends are in glenomena and i am just wondering is there anything i can do ? I've since heard about the refresh and it comes up thing so wondering if there might be still places availible? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    tom

Blackrock's a really nice campus (Smurfit) with good accommodation - but you'll want to be on the main campus if possible. If you do end up in Blackrock you'll need a bike (you can follow me up to Belfield some morning :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement