Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roebuck Anyone??

Options
  • 24-08-2011 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Im a first year in the catered part of roebuck... Can anyone tell me if theres any banter or should i try switch cos i had no choice of accommodation?? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Is that Roebuck Castle? I'm staying there. Don't know anything about it yet, first year there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 nemoranger

ya i think so... its catered thats all i know!! ya im a first year too but i dont know anyone there.. all my other friends are in glenomena!! what room u in??

nemoranger wrote: »
    ya i think so... its catered thats all i know!! ya im a first year too but i dont know anyone there.. all my other friends are in glenomena!! what room u in??
    Oh no, When you said it was catered I thought you ment the housing estate going by the same name. I'm staying there, just at the back of the college grounds. What are you studying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 nemoranger

Oh sorry.. Business and law.. U??

nemoranger wrote: »
    Oh sorry.. Business and law.. U??
    Economics,

• Advertisement
Advertisement