Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart Monthly Ticket

Options
  • 24-08-2011 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I am a student travelling from Drumcondra to Howth for a few weeks. I am hoping to get the train from Drumcondra to Connolly and then Dart from Connolly to Howth.

Could I buy the Student weekly Rail only (inner) ticket that is 16 euro 40 to cover me for both of these trains
    or
    would the drumcondra-connolly train be what they call an outer train? and in that case the one ticket would not cover all my journey??

I would appreciate any help.
    Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

I am a student travelling from Drumcondra to Howth for a few weeks. I am hoping to get the train from Drumcondra to Connolly and then Dart from Connolly to Howth.

Could I buy the Student weekly Rail only (inner) ticket that is 16 euro 40 to cover me for both of these trains
    or
    would the drumcondra-connolly train be what they call an outer train? and in that case the one ticket would not cover all my journey??

I would appreciate any help.
    Thank you! :)

Yes that ticket will cover Drumcondra - Connolly - Howth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xxsunshinexx

Thank you very much! :)

Advertisement