Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating three modules , Registration Repeating First year

Options
  • 24-08-2011 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey
    ahhh well basically I never did three of my august repeats with the intention of repeating those modules next year and I want to know whats the deal with registering with the college ? College starts on the 19th but I'm going to be missing freshers week :( and I don't know how to register to repeat the year , will I have to be there on the registration day ? And do I go to the first year one or just get onto the department ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Bride2012

Hey
    ahhh well basically I never did three of my august repeats with the intention of repeating those modules next year and I want to know whats the deal with registering with the college ? College starts on the 19th but I'm going to be missing freshers week :( and I don't know how to register to repeat the year , will I have to be there on the registration day ? And do I go to the first year one or just get onto the department ?

You don't need to go in, just reregister online. You may not be able to do this until the results come out (even though you didn't go) on the 16th.

You just turn up to first year classes but I would give the department a call too just to let them know that you are intending to return as a no-show can leave a question mark.

You'll also have to pay fees for the subjects that you're repeating on top of the registration costs.

Advertisement